Sneeze Fetish Forum

Honorable Mentions – notes from my day (obs m & f)

SusieQusie

Well, I’m starting to get over my cold now…I know I haven’t mentioned anywhere recently that I was sick…but I just kind of assumed you all would know based on the wavs that have been added recently. I love living in the dorms…breathing all of that clean campus air. I was sick last month and now again in October. This cold is kind of special though, it’s a sneezy one, and that’s pretty unusual for me.

But anyway, apparently I’m one of…but not the only one around here who has been sick…

I was sort of late for my drawing class early today at 10:00, so I was walking fast down to the building that it’s in, when I crossed paths with a girl whose cheeks were flushed, nose was really pink, and she had in her right hand a box of tissues. I thought to myself “Hmm…I have a feeling this is going to be a good day” :laugh:

I got to class, and took the nearest available seat, which was right in front of the door and in between Cherylle (a really short, really petite cute blonde girl, with thick eyebrows and a small upturned nose---and an amazingly detailed artist) and Mallory (a medium sized, sort of tan girl with really straight brown hair). Both of these girls and myself were the cursed ones chosen to draw the hardest still life in the room, and I still hate it. My instructor yesterday carefully set up a bunch of bottles and stuff for two different groups to draw, and then when he got to us, he just pulled up a pedestal and dumped out a whole bunch of those packaging peanuts and told us to draw that. Not fair.

But anyway….sneezing, right…you probably want to hear about the sneezing. :)

The first person to sneeze once that class started was none other than Elaine. I’ve talked about her before in obs that I wrote last semester.

First I should mention that there is this one girl in there who always sneezes at least once during the class, no matter what. Her sneezes are pretty loud too, and when she cups her hands over her mouth and nose, it doesn't help the volume, it only makes it louder. So I'm guessing she's not too shy about that. This girl...well, everything I'd describe about her size is medium. She's not short, she's not tall, she's not fat, she's not thin. She has medium length curly auburn hair, and...a medium-sized slightly upturned nose.

She was in my Drawing I class, and now she’s in Drawing II with me, as are many of the same people. She sneezes the exact same way as she did last semester, :laugh: what a surprise. So while my instructor was lecturing us about how we need to start coming to class on Friday, even though it was not originally scheduled, Elaine sneezed. Cupped her hands over her mouth and nose and sneezed once, sniffling and rubbing her nose afterwards.

The second person to sneeze is someone I used to talk to a lot last semester, Carey. I like her, she’s really sarcastic and is good with it, she doesn’t smile or anything like I usually do when I make a joke. She’s also kind of quiet and pretty, straight natural blonde hair, brown eyes, about 5’8. This happened after we had all started working on our drawings again. She was sitting kind of back behind my left shoulder, two people away from me, as the desks are kind of arranged in a circle. She laid down whatever she was drawing with, cupped both of her hands over her mouth and nose and sneezed once, a stifled sneeze. She then took some tissues out of her bag, blew and wiped her nose and then went back to what she was doing.

Third person to sneeze was me. I had felt it building up since I walked in. I was sniffly throughout the lecture and it finally came out. I was trying my best to shade with my conte crayon…which isn’t really my drawing tool of choice, at least not for the purpose of this drawing. My hands still tend to get kind of smudgy with just about anything I draw with, so I was actually really working hard to keep my left hand clean so that I could rub my nose if I needed to, since it was really itchy. I sniffled a few times, still scribbling away when suddenly it came really fast. I turned to my left, away from my drawing and sneezed once, covered with my left hand. I really thought I had muffled it good, I could barely hear it myself…but Mallory blessed me anyway, and I thanked her.

Fourth person to sneeze was Cherylle. I saw the whole thing. She was shading her drawing, her face was about 3 inches away from the paper, I don’t know if some charcoal dust flew up her nose or what, but that’s kind of how it appeared. She smudged with her fingers, and brushed the excess charcoal away and then, as if it didn’t really bother her at all, I don’t even think she stopped drawing, she just threw her head forward and sneezed right on her drawing. It was half-stifled and she was also blessed by Mallory.

That was it for drawing class. Now we go onward to Biology, which is a 4:00 class. I’m sure I sneezed a couple of times in between that 3 hour break, but I truly can’t remember any details about them. However, in Biology, I took two different sets of notes…if you know what I mean. :)

I was getting on the elevator, which is an embarrassing story about why I ride the elevator to this class. I’m certainty not so lazy that I don’t think I can walk up two flights, it’s just that this building is build so weird, it’s all twisty, and I’m afraid I’ll get lost…in the stairwell so that’s why I take the elevator up to the third floor. :blushing: So anyway, me and one other girl stood there waiting for it to come down. The girl I was standing with---I have no idea who she is, I’ve never seen her before, but she was sniffling a lot, I did notice. Hopefully I didn’t appear to be staring. She sniffled and rubbed her nose and sniffled some more, and then she threw her head back and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds and then she turned to me and said “My nose is running..” I didn’t quite know what to say…so I just kind of looked at her and nodded.

I got into class and sat down at the seat to the left of my usual seat…since this other girl was sitting in the one I’m usually in. Oh well, not a big deal.

The lecture started as usual with a review. I just sat there and listened, until my attention was diverted to a female on the left side of the room with long curly brown hair who sneezed once a medium “huh-chiiiishhhoooo!”

Later, after the important part of the lecture actually started, I was taking my notes, when I heard a male sneeze. I wish I had seen it, it sounded really nice, a full unstifled “uh-chiiiiishhhooo”

At this time, while I was copying down notes about triplets of nucleotides, my nose starting itching again. I don’t know, maybe the “itch fairy” came along and started to tickle everyone’s nose, because while I only needed to rub it at that time, a blondeish girl on the left side of the room (yeah I know, we have a lot of blondes here…I’m an outcast :) ) sneezed once. A high-pitched feminine “hih-chiiiiisshheeew!” She was blessed by someone sitting near her, I didn’t see who, but when I glanced over, I saw her sniffle and then push her hair back….you know, the way Alicia Silverstone constantly did in Clueless.

Not more than a second later, a stocky blonde guy sneezed into his left hand, quite the opposite of the previous girl. It was an appropriately masculine “heh-chuuuuushhhooo!”

My itchy nose was back now, so I rubbed it and sniffled a little, and could feel a possible tickle working it’s way up…so I just kept sniffling and taking my notes.

Meanwhile, a girl somewhere on the left side, again…I wasn’t looking, so I didn’t see her, but she sneezed. It sounded like it was covered up…since it was sort of muffled, but I still heard the “heh-iiisshhhuhhh”

After this, my professor started to show pictures of examples, and at this time I set my pen down for a minute, and started to breath in and out slowly…squinting, as I could tell I was about to sneeze. I cupped both hands over my nose and mouth and prepared, and I accidentally sneezed right when there was a pause in the lecture and it was really quiet in the room. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: I blushed heavily having done that, and the girl sitting to my right whispered “bless you” to me and I whispered back “thanks” and went back to taking my notes.

More female obs that were heard and not seen. This one girl on the other side of the room sneezed….at least, I think it was a sneeze. Sounded like “kkkuhhoooo” and then she sniffled. Then soon after another female on the same side…maybe even same row sneezed twice, one right after the other and stifled. Shame on me for not seeing these, but she was blessed by someone after each sneeze.

Coming to the end of class, my professor announced that she was going to talk about something that wasn’t going to be on the test. What a stupid thing to say, everyone automatically stopped listening, and I occupied my time by drawing an average kid that no one understands… :)

Hehe...hope you enjoyed. :)

ROTF! I LOVE your Timmy sketch! Glad to see I'm not the only one who watches "Fairly Oddparents". Hehehehehe . . .

Thanks for the lovely obs and the drawing! :)

~Frack

thanks for the obs! It's almost enough to make me wish I were back in school. (Almost!)

And your drawing of Timmy was wonderful! You're a good artist. Wish I had that talent, but anything I try to draw looks like a first grader's work. heh.

ROTF!  I LOVE your Timmy sketch!  Glad to see I'm not the only one who watches "Fairly Oddparents".  Hehehehehe . . .

*giggles* I love that show. :)

And your drawing of Timmy was wonderful! You're a good artist.

Excellently described as always, Susie. The cupped hands around the nose and mouth method does it for me anytime. :)

Rather interesting days you have :P

Doesn't she just!!

Though when it came to sneeze-observance at school, I would have been top of the class and then some.

Aaahh....you young folk.

Archived