Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coworker with a Cold

marina<3

Hey all, it’s been awhile since I posted, but I had some observations from last night so I figured why not share. Just for some background, I work in a restaurant. So the subject of my obs we will call J, he is also my least favorite person at work. He is in his late 20s, medium skin tone, freckled, and short. When I came in and said hello to him I noticed he sounded a little congested but I didn’t think much of it. Then later on I saw him pull out a bag that had to have about 50 cough drops in it. 

“Oh, are you sick?” I asked. 

“Just a little,” he answered. 

After he admitted to it then I could see all of the signs. Well later on we were all standing next to each other and he sneezed openly towards the floor. It was a loud and snotty “AIISHHHHH.” One of my other co-workers, we will call him Y, yelled at him to cover his mouth. I walked away because I was completely disgusted. If someone that I do not like or find attractive sneezes it just grosses me out completely. Is that just me?? Or is it the same for any of you all? Also, like if I catch a cold from a boyfriend I don’t mind. But the thought of catching one from someone I don’t like is just ugh. 

Anyways, multiple times that night he would just stop what he was doing and sneeze openly towards the floor. One time I saw him sneeze just openly into the air and then another one of my coworkers walked around the corner right through the air where he sneezed. 

Towards the end of the night, J sneezed a loud “AISHHH” openly to the side right where we all keep our drinks. I could only imagine all of the germs he just sprayed onto everyones drinks. Y ended up yelling at J again saying it was so disrespectful for him to not be courteous about not spreading his germs to all of us. J told him to shut up because he didn’t care.

Lets just say all night long I was washing my hands like crazy and trying not to breathe around him or touch my face. I’ve already taken two Emergency C tablets and I’m just crossing my fingers that I don’t get sick. Whenever one person in the restaurant gets a cold it seems to just spread to everyone since we all work so close and touch the same stuff all night long. It doesn’t help when someone is just openly sneezing on everything too. 

I think the only good that may come from this is that some of you might enjoy the ob.  I will keep you all updated on if the cold spreads and cross your fingers that if it does it doesn’t spread to me. Haha

Thanks for reading!! 

Ooh, I like this! I get really nervous when someone sneezes uncovered because I feel like I might get sick, and I don't really like getting ill. 

Also, I like how you had the courage to write an ob of someone you don't like, I would just be grossed out and try to forget their sneezes :laugh:

I agree when someone I don’t like or is unattractive sneezes uncovered I am at all impressed. Did J end up passing that cold along to others?

On 9/5/2018 at 6:47 AM, M214186 said:

I agree when someone I don’t like or is unattractive sneezes uncovered I am at all impressed. Did J end up passing that cold along to others?

When I went to work last night two of the managers were sick, there’s no guarantee that it was from him. But now it seems like it is going around...

On 9/5/2018 at 9:50 AM, Feo said:

And maybe if he passed that cold around you got some other great observations?

No good observations yet, but I will definitely keep you posted if I get some good ones! 

• 2 weeks later...