Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi There, Friends?

VibraniumPhoton9

Hello! 

My name is Matthew, I'm a 20-year old college student and frankly sort of unsure about this website as of right now.

I am from the coast of Connecticut (think Old Saybrook / Niantic area), and am looking to see If there are other people with the same fascination as me.

Thanks for welcoming me with open arms.

I guess if it's relevant I discovered my attraction to sneezes when my SO had a very sneezy cold.

I realized I like desperate, built-up and wet female sneezes which is what led me to finding this website.

Hey, welcome aboard! I also felt very unsure when I first joined this forum. But I found the people here are very nice, and it's very comforting to know there are other people with the same niche attraction.

50 minutes ago, Yuurei said:

Hey, welcome aboard! I also felt very unsure when I first joined this forum. But I found the people here are very nice, and it's very comforting to know there are other people with the same niche attraction.

Thanks, Yuurei.

I have been reading some posts, and everyone seems very kind.

I'm excited to get involved, and maybe contribute some of my ideas to the "Stories" section.

Welcome to the forum! Lots of people on here like your preference, so I’m positive you’ll make friends fast! Especially, if you get involved through stories like you said. I hope you have a good experience on here! 

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to our beautiful forum full of sneezes! :laugh: I hope you feel more open about your fetish while staying here. I remember when I was as unsure as you, so don't worry, you'll see that you'll later get used to it, trust me :wink1:

(Also, if you want to write some female sneezy stories sign me up, I'll definitely read them)

Man, this quoting feature is really fun to use. 😂

I'm a geek for smart and convenient coding, so oddly that makes me like this forum alot already.

3 hours ago, Reader said:

Welcome to the forum! Lots of people on here like your preference, so I’m positive you’ll make friends fast! Especially, if you get involved through stories like you said. I hope you have a good experience on here! 

Frankly, I had no idea desperate cold sneezes were so popular! It's just a thing I found attractive at a time in my past, but that is great to know others are into it too.

...and I am planning on writing two stories right now. One from an already established television universe, and I'm starting to get the inklings for an original fiction one. 

2 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to our beautiful forum full of sneezes! :laugh: I hope you feel more open about your fetish while staying here. I remember when I was as unsure as you, so don't worry, you'll see that you'll later get used to it, trust me :wink1:

(Also, if you want to write some female sneezy stories sign me up, I'll definitely read them)

Thanks, Eva. That really means alot. 

Welcome to the forum! I hope you are able to enjoy yourself here and find people to connect with. Good luck😉

9 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you'll find lots of reasons to enjoy being a member here!

:joal:

Thanks, I'm sure I will too.

7 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

Welcome to the forum! I hope you are able to enjoy yourself here and find people to connect with. Good luck😉

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...