Sneeze Fetish Forum

My anime edits

Hey there! I've been doing this edits since I bought Clip Studio Paint (because making original drawings and coloring them takes a lot of time that I don't have...).

Here I'll show you my anime edits, I download a picture and edit them to make the boys look a bit more fetishy :thumbsup2: Just to be clear, the original drawings belong to their original artists (obviously), I just used them for fun and to make anime boys sneeze or look allergic. Also, these drawings are all in black and white because it's more easy for me, so yeah.

Here's the first one: 

boy04.jpg.fa1b519c95503e0f9e4aacb82199f190.jpg 

(Original)

boy04sneeze.jpg.3fbf9ed6983606a40f1a9c6e55d359cf.jpg

(Heh-hh... I'm going to sneeze...!)

Second:

boy05_by_evabloom-dcm1vqo.jpg

(Original)

boy05sneeze_by_evabloom-dcm1vrd.jpg

(Fetishy)

Third: 

boy07_by_evabloom-dcm1vyn.jpg

(Original)

boy07sneeze_by_evabloom-dcm1vza.jpg

(Fetishy)

Fourth:

boy03_by_evabloom-dcm1w60.jpg

(Original)

boy_pre_sneeze_by_evabloom-dcm1ljl.jpg

(Fetishy)

I'm currently making more, so I'll post them here when I'm done. Have a great day (or night)! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by EvaBloom
1 hour ago, TsundereKushami said:

What manga are these anyway? Some look kinda familiar 

The fourth picture is a panel from the manga Hirunaka no Ryuusei. Some of the other pictures are just fanart or normal ilustrations that don't belong to an anime or manga.

I'm not sure if each one of them belong to a certain manga, so if someone knows, feel free to tell.

Not to be a wet blanket, but taking images that are just drawn or are already fanart and editing them is kind of a no-go in pretty much all circles.  It's rude to the original artist and it robs them of exposure.  They may not feel comfortable having the art on our site either.  Your editing skills are really good, and I appreciate the results, but I'd stick only to established manga panels and then I would still actually credit the original artist.  A blanket statement of "I don't own anything" isn't enough.

7 hours ago, LeapYearKisses said:

Not to be a wet blanket, but taking images that are just drawn or are already fanart and editing them is kind of a no-go in pretty much all circles.  It's rude to the original artist and it robs them of exposure.  They may not feel comfortable having the art on our site either.  Your editing skills are really good, and I appreciate the results, but I'd stick only to established manga panels and then I would still actually credit the original artist.  A blanket statement of "I don't own anything" isn't enough.

Oh, I'm sorry! I just assumed that I could use the pictures, but you're totally right. Right now I'm just working with manga panels and pictures that are free-to-use, and I'm pretty sure the first and third ones that I used here are free-to-use too, because I've seen them in lots of other forums and the original artists don't ask for credit. Should I delete the second one? Because I don't know if that is free or not...

But thank you for letting me know! If I find another picture, I'll credit the original artist or I'll not use it if the artist doesn't feel comfortable with that.

Hello! Here I have more edits for you all! :wink1: These are all free-to-use pictures or screenshots from manga, I'll leave the original autors and artists below.

First: 

boy08_by_evabloom-dcm3dh7.jpg

(Original, free-to-use base from Dynasty-No-Kira on Tumblr. Presumably from the manga "Skip Beat")

boy08sneeze_by_evabloom-dcm3dhk.jpg

(Fetishy Edit)

Second: 

boy09__by_scipio_in_ianimearti__free_to_use__by_evabloom-dcm3dxl.jpg

(By Scipio in ianimearti)

boy09sneeze_by_evabloom-dcm3dy0.jpg

(Fetishy Edit)

Third: 

boy19__sekai_o_kowasu_tabi__by_evabloom-

(From the manga Sekai O Kowasu Tabi by Fujio Nami)

boy19_allergic__sekai_o_kowasu_tabi__by_

(Fetishy Edit)

Fourth:

boy20__shoujo_boy___houkago_koishita__by_evabloom-dcm3e8g.png

(From the manga Houkago, Koishita by Haruka Mitsui.)

boy20_pre_sneeze__shoujo_boy___houkago_koishita__by_evabloom-dcm3e8x.jpg

(Fetishy Edit)

Fifth: 

boy22__by_background_chan__daiki_mamura_

(From Hirunaka no Ryuusei by Mika Yamamori. Render by Background-chan on DeviantArt.)

boy22__by_background_chan__daiki_mamura_

(Fetishy Edit)

Sixth:

boy23__by_background_chan____shion_from_no__6__by_evabloom-dcm3erm.png

(Shion from No. 6 by Atsuko Asano. Render by Background-chan on DeviantArt.)

boy23__by_background_chan____shion_from_no__6__by_evabloom-dcm3ete.jpg

(Fetishy Edit)

Ok, that's all for now, I think. I'm currently reading some manga to take a screenshot and make fetishy edits, so maybe it'll take some time until I update this topic :biggrinsmiley:

Bye bye!

I've been reading the manga Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler in english) made by Yana Toboso recently and I took some screenshots from Sebastian Michaelis, the butler. I played around with the editing program and I noticed that his pre-sneeze faces look marvelous when you edit them, so I made 3 pictures of him :D

First:

boy12_by_evabloom-dcm3fdn.jpg

(Original. Free-to-use picture from Pixiv)

boy12pre_sneeze_by_evabloom-dcm3fec.jpg

(Fetishy Edit)

Second:

boy24_by_evabloom-dcm3ff8.jpg

(Original panel from the manga.)

boy24_pre_sneeze_by_evabloom-dcm3ffo.jpg

(Fetishy Edit.)

Third:

boy25_by_evabloom-dcm3fya.jpg

(Original panel from the manga.)

boy25_pre_sneeze_by_evabloom-dcm3fyn.jpg

(Fetishy Edit.)

Y'know, I noticed that in the first and second pictures he's holding a finger close to his face, giving the impression that he'll hold it under his nose, it's perfect!

Wonderful!  I really love your edits of Sebastian!  It's been a while since I read the manga, but ah, so many memories.  What a tall glass of water, amirite? 👀  I always wished he'd come down with something, but I suppose being a demon and all that wasn't too likely...  You've really got a touch with the expressions!  

And thanks for adding credit!  Please don't worry about not knowing, it's how you react that matters, and you're very conscientious!

11 hours ago, LeapYearKisses said:

I always wished he'd come down with something, but I suppose being a demon and all that wasn't too likely

Yeah, everytime I try to read the manga I always think "How would he look all sneezy and feverish? :drool:" and then I stop paying attention to what's happening :lol: 

11 hours ago, LeapYearKisses said:

You've really got a touch with the expressions!

I love pre-sneeze faces, that's why that's the only thing that I love to edit :laugh:

I'm so happy you like my edits! And yeah, now that I know the thing about the credits and everything I'll be more careful, but seeing how well everyone reacts to my edits makes me so happy! :inlove:

Okay, wow this thread exceeded all my expectations. These are so good I love all of these (and Kuroshitsuji is my second favorite anime of all time and I love Sebastian so much I died). Looking forward to more! :D :heart: (And meanwhile, going back to look at the previous ones lol)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting anything here, school just started and I don't have enough time to do anything. But guess what! I have more edits for you all! (Thanks to my friend who reads a lot of manga and sends me panels that they think are "sneezy looking" :laugh:)

First:

boy21__from_pixiv_member_yeil__by_evablo

(From Pixiv member "Yeil")

boy21_snz__from_pixiv_member_yeil__by_ev

(Fetishy)

Second:

boy27_by_evabloom-dcpzhy6.jpg

(Free-to-use from Pinterest)

boy27_snz_by_evabloom-dcpzhyz.jpg

(Fetishy)

Third:

boy29_by_evabloom-dcpzi14.png

(By 年. on We Heart It)

boy29_snz_by_evabloom-dcpzi3u.png

(Fetishy)

Fourth:

boy31_by_evabloom-dcpzi53.jpg

(From the Attack on Titan manga)

boy31_snz_by_evabloom-dcpzi7e.jpg

(Aww, he looks so sick! :wubsmiley: Ok, enough. Fetishy edit)

I see that you guys liked my Sebastian edits, so...

Fifth:

boy35_by_evabloom-dcpzi8n.jpg

(Original, Black Butler)

boy35_sneeze_by_evabloom-dcpzi9x.jpg

(He's feeling the sneeze...)

Thanks for all of your beautiful comments! Don't think I don't read them, just don't have time to answer :sweatdrop: There are more to come, so I'll post them soon when I finish editing! :thumbup:

Ok, as promised, here are the other edits!

First (Female):

girl01__kimi_ga_inakya_dame_tte_itte__by

(From Kimi ga Inakya Dame tte itte)

girl01_snz__kimi_ga_inakya_dame_tte_itte

(Fetishy)

Second:

boy11_by_evabloom-dcq3588.jpg

(From Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo)

boy11allergic_by_evabloom-dcq35a3.jpg

(Fetishy)

Third:

boy34__ue_kara_kataomoi__by_evabloom-dcq

(From Ue Kara Kataomoi. I almost didn't have to do anything, it already looks fetishy :laugh:)

boy34_snz_by_evabloom-dcq35e7.jpg

(Fetishy, not a lot of changes)

Fourth:

boy33_by_evabloom-dcq36a2.jpg

(From Denpa Kyoushi)

boy33_snz_by_evabloom-dcq36g9.jpg

(Look! Another sick one! :D)

These are all... for now :rolleyes:

Oh, my god, these are so good! Aww, some of them look so sick and sad/tired/in pain. I want to hug them, poor babies.

Some of these are really inspiring for fics too! Which I appreciate because 1. I’m the laziest/slowest writer ever and 2. I didn’t even realize how much I liked some these scenarios until I actually saw them (e.g. sneezing into scarves, kissing an ill partner’s feverish forehead, cuddled under a blanket with a cat).

2 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Oh, my god, these are so good! Aww, some of them look so sick and sad/tired/in pain. I want to hug them, poor babies

Aww, thank you! :hug:And yeah, I feel the same thing while editing the pictures lmao, they look so miserable ❤️

2 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Some of these are really inspiring for fics too! Which I appreciate because 1. I’m the laziest/slowest writer ever and 2. I didn’t even realize how much I liked some these scenarios until I actually saw them (e.g. sneezing into scarves, kissing an ill partner’s feverish forehead, cuddled under a blanket with a cat).

Omg, I didn't notice that until you mentioned it, these edits do make great scenarios indeed :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with @CeruleanBlue! These are beautiful and would make great stories! Perhaps I’ll have to take some inspiration from some of the scenarios for some original stories. :)

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

WHOAAAA!!! Eva, these are so awesome!! Your editing skills are unparalleled haha~

• 1 month later...

Wow, these are some impressive edits! They great and I'm glad you're able to keep posting them. 

However, I'm having some technical issues. There are some images not showing up and appeared to be gone from DA. I don't know if you can fix that, many thanks in advance!

• 3 years later...

Hey !

I loved the first ones but I can't see the others. I don't think someone will notice it and fix it but I just wanted to tell !