Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi!

Snifflesnsnuggles

Hi everybody!

I’m snifflesnsnuggles. I am a longtime reader of this forum, probably been a lurking guest on and off since 2010.  

found this forum by accident when I was looking for TV episodes online that had characters sick, sneezing and with hurt/comfort themes to them. I definitely identify with the caretaker role. (I mean just read my name lol!)

I realized that there was a place with people who were just like me! I had no idea anyone else felt the same curiosity and excitement I did.  

Finally got the courage to join yesterday to maybe become a more active member.

Until I found this forum I didn’t really understand what a sneeze fetish was. I just knew I always wanted to watch and rewatch episodes with sneezing characters with colds and caretaking in any show I watched.

I remember I had a Blues Clues episode where Steve is sick with a stuffy sneezy cold and Blue leaves clues to help find something to make him feel better! (It was vegetable soup!), recorded on video to rewind and replay. (I ended up taping a bunch of episodes just so I could rewatch the tape and pretend I just really liked the show).

I’m really glad I joined and I look forward to sharing this safe space with you all.

Thank you so much!! 💜

A big welcome to you SS! Happy that you’re on here and hope you have just as good a time or even better on here as you did when you lurked! 

14 hours ago, Snifflesnsnuggles said:

I realized that there was a place with people who were just like me! I had no idea anyone else felt the same curiosity and excitement I did.

I remember that feeling so well.

Welcome to the forum!

:joal: