Sneeze Fetish Forum

favorite Harry Potter movie..?

beijoseternura

beijoseternura

hello, I wanted to ask you which is your favorite Harry Potter movie?

My favorite films are Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Thank you😊

beijoseternura

if I had to write ranking I think it would be.

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 / Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 / Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

6. Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone

faves: the sorcerer's stone (for the nostalgia), the prisoner of azkaban (for all my fav characters being alive & for cinematic integrity)

One of my favorite movie and book sagas. I really enjoy all of the books and films.  Here's how I'd rank them: 

1. Prisoner of Azkaban

2. Deathly Hallows Part 2

3. Deathly Hallows Part 1 

4. Order of the Phoenix

5. Half-Blood Prince 

6. The Goblet of Fire

7. The Chamber of Secrets

8. The Sorcerer's Stone. 

Definitely a three-way tie between Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix. The last one is also my favorite HP book :)

I have to say that I am not super fond of the movies as such and strongly prefer the books. HOWEVER I love Alan Rickman as Snape (perfection!), Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy AND Kenneth Branagh as Gilderoy Lockhart. Therefore, The Chamber of Secrets holds a special place close to my heart because it features Lockhart ^_^

I love all the movies, but if I had to rank them it would be:

1. Prisoner of Azkaban(by a long shot)

2. Chamber of Secrets

3. The Sorcerer’s Stone

4. The Goblet of Fire

5. The Half Blood Prince

6. Deathly Hallows part 2

7. Deathly Hallows part 1

8. The Order of the Phoenix 

God, now I want to go on a binge of all the movies 😅

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say my favourite is Half Blood Prince

The movie has a nice and scary feel of how Harry now is becoming an adult and can't avoid his destiny much longer. I like the book more though.

Prisoner of Azkaban is a very close second.

I think I like Goblet of Fire the best.  The stakes were raised.  Hard.  Plus, it was nice to see other wizarding schools.  Shame they didn't do a whole lot with that in later books.

I also liked Fantastic Beasts more than I thought I might, if we're counting the expanded universe stuff.  All the creatures were fun.  

Archived