Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gentle Sneezes (Me, M)

Yuurei

Hello again! I noticed one reason I'm don't like a lot of male wavs (despite being into men) is because they try to make their sneezes fairly loud and "manly", sometimes to the point where it just sounds like screaming. So, I tried recording some more... gentle sneezes, I guess haha 😅 Also sort of played like someone else was inducing me. You might have to turn your volume up since I whisper (didn't want the neighbors to hear). I hitch quite a lot in the recordings I do, but I don't know how much of it y'all actually are hearing! Anyway, thanks for giving me the bravery to keep making these. Let me know if there's anything I could improve on.... if that's even a thing with sneeze recordings....

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0hhCz56Gnfg

Also, sorry it just ends abruptly. The audio got cut off for some reason.

• 4 weeks later...

This is so so charming. I hadn’t thought much about it before, but I do agree with you on the whole “some male wavs sound too much like screaming” idea. I really liked the gentler approach you took. Thanks for sharing!!

• 2 months later...
On 9/20/2018 at 4:50 AM, Yuurei said:

Hello again! I noticed one reason I'm don't like a lot of male wavs (despite being into men) is because they try to make their sneezes fairly loud and "manly", sometimes to the point where it just sounds like screaming. So, I tried recording some more... gentle sneezes, I guess haha 😅 Also sort of played like someone else was inducing me. You might have to turn your volume up since I whisper (didn't want the neighbors to hear). I hitch quite a lot in the recordings I do, but I don't know how much of it y'all actually are hearing! Anyway, thanks for giving me the bravery to keep making these. Let me know if there's anything I could improve on.... if that's even a thing with sneeze recordings....

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0hhCz56Gnfg

Also, sorry it just ends abruptly. The audio got cut off for some reason.

Well I think you sound great

On 9/20/2018 at 10:50 AM, Yuurei said:

I noticed one reason I'm don't like a lot of male wavs (despite being into men) is because they try to make their sneezes fairly loud and "manly"

Same here! I really like the recording, thank you for sharing😄

I'm glad that this got bumped because I missed it the first time around! This is great, @Yuurei❤️ Thanks for sharing! I agree with your male sound preferences, so I very much enjoyed this

• 2 weeks later...

OMG why has it become so hot here all of a sudden?.. 🔥 These were so soft, I really enjoyed the wav. Thank you 😍

• 1 month later...

Archived