Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kaceytron Sneeze Montage

Saimou

Hey, guys! Long time no sneeze! Anyway, I have been aware of this youtube video for a while, now, and I’m honestly surprised that I havent found any mention of it anywhere on this forum, so I decided to fix it, and share this clip here myself, so long as it’s not against any rules, which I don’t think it is. Anyway, it’s basically a compilation of a twitch gamer, called Kaceytron, sneezing during her streams. The video contains two false starts, two stifles, and three yummy, loud, full sneezes; and, of course, plenty of sneeze talk. Simply delicious :wub:. I am posting a link to this video on this post. The video is called ”Sneeze Montage”, and it was uploaded by Kaceytron herself. So, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yE4UyOjK3Y

Saimou

You’re very welcome! Thanks for the compliment, I thought it was really hot, too :drool:. There’s also another sneeze from the lovely Kaceytron in a video called ”Sneezing Paradise”, I believe, that wasn’t in the ”Sneeze Montage”, and it’s another full-blown sneeze. :D. I will certainly keep searching for more gems like this, and post them on the forum, if they haven’t been posted here already. Until then, take care and keep sneezing.

Saimou

• 5 weeks later...