Sneeze Fetish Forum

Super Smash Bros.

Immorticia

Hi guys, I'm a long time smash fan. Just wondering if anyone else on this forum liked smash games as much as I do. We can chat about ultimate and our mains and stuff.

Have been a fan since Melee :) My main is Kirby (also since Melee) I am excitedly waiting for Ultimate and to be able to play as Ice Climbers again.

I am terrible at smash but it's fun! i main pikachu & i have no strategy other than "get bonus item, attack everything that moves, try not to get hit"

• 1 month later...

Melee was pretty much my religion for a period of time, and I main Captain Falcon and Power Suit Samus (but not to very good results.)

• 2 weeks later...

I am kind of hyped for Ultimate more than I was expecting to be.  I think it's the story mode.  I'm really looking forward to that now.

And that song, Lifelight...it has a really cool "Kingdom Hearts" style feel to it, I feel.  

Plus...Ridley!  After all this time, I didn't really believe it was possible.

Don't know about the stickers replacing trophies, but...eh *shrugs* I'll live.

Yeh I’m glad to see king k rool I voted for him in the last game the Wii u one I’m glad he’s coming to the switch one and ken I’m glad they added him as well it comes out on my birthday so I’m definitely getting it day one 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, absolutely. I wasn't into it from the beginning but I am loving Ultimate.

Who are your favourite characters? If I'm trying to do well I pick Marth, but I also like the silly ones like Pac-Man and Duck Hunt.

I just properly tried Incineroar today and was like 😮 this guy is fun

• 2 weeks later...

My main is pichu in ultimate they really weakened all my other favourites except pichu they buffed him up from the last one

Archived