Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taking drawing request.

Captain Carol

Hey! So it’s me. I think this is where I can post this. Basically I’m taking snz related drawing prompts for the next few days. Preferably female, but I can try male. But yeah send in your prompts and I’ll do my best. If it’s an oc I’ll need a description (or even a picture will help), if it’s a character from a show will just need the show name and character.

4 minutes ago, EvaBloom said:

Hm... Uryuu Minene from Mirai Nikki? Maybe covering her mouth with one hand while having a sneeze fit? :D 

Ooooo, she cute. I’ll see what I can do ;)

5 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

Hey! So it’s me. I think this is where I can post this. Basically I’m taking snz related drawing prompts for the next few days. Preferably female, but I can try male. But yeah send in your prompts and I’ll do my best. If it’s an oc I’ll need a description (or even a picture will help), if it’s a character from a show will just need the show name and character.

Since we've done stuff with them how bout Dianne? 

19 hours ago, TsundereKushami said:

Since we've done stuff with them how bout Dianne? 

Can you gimme a description of her?

6 hours ago, medstudent said:

For guys, I would like to see Link from Legend of Zelda, for girls maybe Nami from One Piece?

Awwwww!!! My baby liiiink! Botw link and it shall be done

3 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

Can you gimme a description of her?

Dianne has short white hair in a bob cut. Dark brown eyes and glasses that tend to obscure how her eyes look a bit. Wears sweaters a lot. Her skin is lighter as well. 

3 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

Ahhh~ She's so cute! :inlove: I love how you draw, this is really well done! Thank you! :hug:

Thank you, I’m glad you like it 

2 hours ago, Hollowication said:

If it is not too late, maybe Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles?

I’ll add it to the list. Just know it may take a while cuz I’m going in order and stuff 

On 9/23/2018 at 6:30 PM, Captain Carol said:

Awwwww!!! My baby liiiink! Botw link and it shall be done

BOTW Link is definitely my favorite. I completely forgot my favorite girl character-- Gou from the anime Free! 

Archived