Sneeze Fetish Forum

In The Early Morning Hours (Westworld)

Chanel_no5

***Note***

I was in smut mood, but my muse was apparently in fluffy cuddle mood. I intended to write a second part to the fic I have in Adult section, buuuuuut this took a different turn, and I'm not even sorry. :shifty: 

Warning. Here there'll be pointless fluff. 

At some point during the early morning hours, Theresa coughed herself awake, then rolled over and reached for her phone.

She could let Bernard sleep another two hours before he had to sneak back to his own place. It would probably be smarter of him to get going right now, before the other staff members started to get up, but he was deep asleep, his arm resting on her hip, and her bed was always much warmer and more comfortable when he shared it with her.

Two more hours. Just this once.

She had obviously been sleeping on her left side for at least quite a while, because her left nostril was completely blocked, and the pressure of the congestion worsened the ever-present tickle. She held her breath for a couple of seconds, hoping it would stop the impending sneeze in its tracks. But no, the sensation was intensifying rather than declining, and she curled into herself to at least restrain it the best she could.

“AaeeTSSHH!-uh…”

Well. For her, that was rather restrained. But it wasn’t enough.

“Bless you,” Bernard mumbled. Theresa sighed.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“It’s alright.” He moved closer and buried his face in her hair, inhaling the faint scent of her shampoo. “What time is it?” he murmured against the back of her neck. A light shiver of sleepy pleasure ran down her spine.

“Quarter past four.”

“Mhm.” He was silent for several seconds, and Theresa thought he might have gone back to sleep, but then he pulled away from her and sat up with a yawn. “I should probably get back to my place.”

Theresa knew it was the most reasonable thing to do – they hadn’t been caught sneaking back and forth yet, but they couldn’t count on being lucky forever – but all of a sudden it struck her as the most unfair thing in the world. They did nothing wrong. They were consenting adults, neither had a spouse, there was no cheating involved, and Westworld didn’t have explicit rules against workplace romance. It was the Board that could become a problem.

Fuck the Board. Her position here was mostly a cover story anyway; if they fired her for questionable objectivity, they’d be losing more than she would.

She reached out for him.

“Stay.”

“Are you sure?”

“Mhm,” she said, pulling him back into bed. “You can stay a couple of hours.” She clung to him, drawing warmth from his body.

They dozed for a few minutes. Then Theresa’s nose decided she was way too comfortable, and began to itch like crazy.

“Bernie, I’m going to sneeze,” she said in an airy voice. “Fair warning. Hehh… eeeAASHHOo!”

“Bless you.”

“Ugh, thanks.” She wiggled her nose, realised it didn’t help, and rubbed it against Bernard's shoulder instead. He chuckled, turned so he faced her, and gave her a quick, soft kiss.

“I don’t even have to ask how that cold is today, you sound awful.”

“It’s a fucking bitch of a cold,” Theresa agreed with a thick sniffle.

“So, are you calling in sick today?” he asked, kissing her again.

“I have to talk to Ford…” she mumbled, turned away and sneezed over her shoulder, a tired, wet sneeze that didn’t help the irritation much. “AESSSHHHoo!”

“Why?”

“He’s creating chaos in the park. And the Board… huh… huhhEESSHHuh! The Board won’t be pleased.” She rubbed her nose with her wrist and groaned in frustration. She was so done with this cold. Unfortunately, this cold was nowhere near done with her.

“Can’t it wait one more day?”

Theresa seemed reluctant, but caved.

“I suppose. I’m not very presentable right now anyway.”

“Still very pretty, though.”

He ran his fingers through her hair, traced his fingertips down her neck and collarbone, then stopped.

“I hope you plan on following up on that touch later, when I'm more awake,” Theresa said. Bernard smiled.

“Are you feeling well enough for that?”

Theresa laughed, coughed, and kept laughing.

“I guess having a cold gets me hot.”

“Yeah,” Bernard said, touching her forehead with his hand, “that’s called a fever.”

Theresa rolled her eyes and pretended to punch him in the side.

“Very funny.”

“You still do have a fever,” he said, his hand still on her forehead. He slowly stroked his thumb across her hairline. It was so soothing Theresa closed her eyes and let out a content sound, almost a purr.

“Can’t you call in sick too?” Theresa mumbled. “And we’ll just stay in bed all day.”

“Playing hooky, huh? Who are you, and what have you done with the woman in charge?”

“The woman in charge is sick. She can’t be expected to make rational, responsible decisions right now.”

“Tempting, but…” Bernard scowled as he dismissed those exact rational, responsible decisions. He was ahead with the programming anyway, and what was scheduled for today was simple memory purge and resetting. Elsie could do that on her own without a problem. And he had never missed a single day of work. “Tempting,” he said again.

Theresa hadn’t opened her eyes.

“That intonation sounds like yes.”

“It’s a yes,” he confirmed. “Not very adult of me, is it?”

“I won’t tell if you won’t.”

“It’s a deal then.”

“Mm. Let’s get some more sleep.”

“Good idea.”

Ohohohohoho, that's a dangerous question to ask...! :lol: I'm not sure if this particular fic will be continued, but will there be more of these two? Oh hell yes, I love them, they're my one OTP, oh my God! :wub:Aaaaand I'm totally in love with Theresa's nose. :shifty: 

I have several other fics on here, to the point where I keep feeling like I should apologise for littering. :lol: I'm going to take up my multi-chapter fic soon as well, you can find that here: 

And there are also an embarrassing amount of them in my drabble thread here:  

Sorry about the shameless self-advertising, but I'm just totally thrilled that there are others who like to read these...! :yay: