Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Baxter (Michelle Williams)

Travel

Has anybody seen this movie? At the beginning of the movie when we meet her character, she has a cold after being out in the rain so her hair is wet, she has a puffy nose, a touch of red under her eyes, she also sneezes after trying to stifle it and blows her nose. The lead character (played by Michael Showalter) offers her kleenex, the works. She's absolutely adorable in this scene and she looks great. The movie itself is cute, a good watch when you're in the mood for a little bit of romance and comedy, especially done in a style that's reminiscent of the 40s and 50s romcoms. It seems like a lot of people don't know about it so I recommend it if it sounds right up your alley! 

Here is a clip, unfortunately I can't find the whole scene on YouTube but it should give you an idea: 

Sweet! If anyone watches it, I'd love to hear your thoughts beyond the "sneeze factor"! By the way, I love your signature .gif. I've yet to watch the new season of Bojack, though. 

• 3 years later...

Bumping this because I remembered about it the other day. This movie in particular has been a little tricky to re-find over the years; in fact, I don't think it's even been on Hulu again since my post saying as much. Such is the nature of indie films!

Nevertheless, it came up available on a different streaming service recently, so I took a sec today to finally record and clip it down.

The 'thank you' with her hands over her nose... it's just precious. :wub:

2 hours ago, Bluebird said:

Bumping this because I remembered about it the other day. This movie in particular has been a little tricky to re-find over the years; in fact, I don't think it's even been on Hulu again since my post saying as much. Such is the nature of indie films!

Nevertheless, it came up available on a different streaming service recently, so I took a sec today to finally record and clip it down.

The 'thank you' with her hands over her nose... it's just precious. :wub:

Loved this clip (and her nose). Thanks for finding and sharing both!