Sneeze Fetish Forum

Have you ever been surprised by how "gently"/"violently" someone sneezes?

Travel

The other day I was working with a friend whom I don't recall being with when she sneezed. She can be pretty extroverted and loud if she's in the mood to be so, she has no qualms about "hiding" her emotions or humor if she's up for it, so she can be a lot of fun to be around. But she's also pretty tough, a little tiny bit of a tomboy, although that description doesn't do her justice. We were walking outside and suddenly, she sneezed, trying to stifle it but she did the tiniest, cutest "choo!" sounds. Like three in a row. I was just surprised that for a girl who normally I associate with a tough and extroverted personality, she felt more comfortable stifling her sneezes and when she sneezed, they were just the cutest. Just as I've been surprised when people are extremely loud about sneezing. Any funny, cool stories people have about being in similar situations? 

Oh my god, yeah!! Also, just my opinion, but i think it is so sexy when someone's sneeze is surprising like it doesn't match up with what you'd expect. Hot. Hawt. One time i was with this guy (this was before I knew i was a lesbian lmao) and he is this big dude, very boisterous and funny kind of guy, and he has the TINIEST sneeze. I can try to spell it, it was kind of like, 'tchiew! which completely I did not expect, but I did love it. 

Edited by •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
spelling
1 hour ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

Oh my god, yeah!! Also, just my opinion, but i think it is so sexy when someone's sneeze is surprising like it doesn't match up with what you'd expect. Hot. Hawt. One time i was with this guy (this was before I knew i was a lesbian lmao) and he is this big dude, very boisterous and funny kind of guy, and he has the TINIEST sneeze. I can try to spell it, it was kind of like, 'tchiew! which completely I did not expect, but I did love it. 

Totally! It's also sexy to me, but mostly freaking adorable. My friend and I have a tiny little bit of history together, I won't go into it, but it couldn't work out and we just became collaborators and friends since then. But little things like her sneezing remind me of why I liked her so much in the first place! 

Yes, I love it when I am surprised by the way someone sneezes! The guy I am currently seeing, well we have a pretty long history. We worked together for many years, and both had a thing for each other even though we were both taken. He is outgoing, funny, and his personality can be a bit larger than life. The first time I experienced his real sneeze, I was very surprised at how cute and soft it was. I completely expected loud and obnoxious from him. He does make a big deal when he is about so sneeze, which fits his personality, but his sneezes are relatively quiet. Which is just so fascinating to me! But I do love it!

I used to know this REALLY loud and awe-inspiring lady lawyer. Large woman - not fat, but she was large, tall and wide - big gestures, loud voice, very used to making herself heard. 

I saw her sneeze once. I would have missed it completely if I hadn't been looking right at her, because it was a super silent stifle with barely any movement added either. 

I felt a bit… cheated. :lol: 

I love when this happens :P I’ve known a few people who’ve fallen into this, mainly the surprisingly loud/violent category, but I used to have a friend who was very loud and outgoing but would always stifle sneezes down to barely being noticeable.

This happens to me a lot, but it’s always been the case where someone who is normally quiet and shy has a really loud/violent sneeze. I actually tend to prefer smaller/cuter sneezes over violent ones, but in this scenario I think it’s really cute when it happens! I guess it’s appealing to most of us  because we kind of get to see another side of the person if that makes sense?

3 hours ago, Pixieflower said:

This happens to me a lot, but it’s always been the case where someone who is normally quiet and shy has a really loud/violent sneeze. I actually tend to prefer smaller/cuter sneezes over violent ones, but in this scenario I think it’s really cute when it happens! I guess it’s appealing to most of us  because we kind of get to see another side of the person if that makes sense?

It makes perfect sense! Again, in a scenario like this, I've known my friend for years but I don't think I've ever been around her when she sneezes. It was a little funny but also endearing because of how it contrasted with the rest of her personality. Those kinds of contrasts are what make people fun : ) 

I have heard my sneezes my whole life obviously. Well I felt a sneeze coming on the other day, so I decided to record it. It sounded so different in the recording than how I hear it naturally. It was very gentle sounding and airy when I thought my sneezes were more loud and violent. Has that happened to anyone? 

Edited by Reaper

I love seeing a petite cute girl with a big wet harsh loud sneeze and sometimes it’s the shy reserved girls that sneeze like that and uncovered it’s awesome I can’t keep my eyes off of a girl like that when I see one.

I'm actually the person who surprises other people. I have a very loud personality, you could say, and I'm not a dainty person. However, I constantly surprise the people in my life with how quiet I sneeze. My coworker told me the other day that I sound like a pixie, being completely shocked at the sound I made. It's weird, and slightly annoying lol.