Sneeze Fetish Forum

Beach obs

Luisa39

So I was at a semi-local beach yesterday.  A few feet away from me sat a family--heavy-set blonde woman, Asian man who was her husband, and their children (two boys under 10 years, two girls 11 or 12 years).  Well, the wife must have gotten some sand up her nose because, out of nowhere, she began sneezing--in all, she must have sneezed 12-15 quietish sneezes, with pauses of 5-10 seconds between each one.  Her husband blessed her for the first and third sneezes; then one of her daughters came up from the sea just in time to bless her for the fifth sneeze.  Then she returned to the water; the mom sneezed again; the husband blessed--and I was getting really uncomfortable, partly because I was there with my mom, and partly because I wasn't sitting close enough to throw in a "bless you" of my own without looking awkward.:blush:  

Edited by Luisa39
13 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

in all, she must have sneezed 12-15 quietish sneezes, with pauses of 5-10 seconds between each one.

13 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

I wasn't sitting close enough to throw in a "bless you" of my own without looking awkward

Seems like you had plenty of time to get closer!

I'm joking of course, but it sounds like a pretty memorable occasion even so!

:joal: