Sneeze Fetish Forum

A petite cold

RedVelvetHeart

I have a petite little cold! I started having a sniffly, irritated nose a few days ago, with occasional sneezes and a scratchy throat. The next day,  my husband started sneezing too. He had a dangerous set of three sneezes in a row while trying to merge on the highway! That's when he realized he was getting sick. Now we both have slightly stuffy, sniffly noses and are sneezing a bit, voices slightly hoarse. It is such a mild cold, we really don't feel that bad (just a tiny bit tired and achy) most people probably wouldn't be able to tell that we are sick.  I sneezed in the break room at work this morning and my co-worker (who is getting over a bad cold) remarked that pollen counts are high, and I said, "actually I have a little bit of a cold". 

I also sneezed just now! I am not good at describing or spelling out my sneezes so I asked my husband how he would spell it out. Here's his attempt: UhCHUHHHHHhhhhhh! It's a strong sneeze but not overly loud, with a short buildup, explosion, then a trailing off. I just had to grab a tissue...just a little bit of wetness to dab at.

4 minutes ago, honkmaster said:

Bless you. I'm sorry to hear that you have a cold and I hope you and your husband feel better. 

Thank you! It's really not bad. And thank goodness for that because we are SOOOO busy. Don't know what I'd do if we were really sick and run down! A few sneezes and sniffles are no big deal!

Well thats good. Yea I know what you mean. I rarely get colds, but I had really bad allergies the other day that I thought were the start of a cold, and it I was so run down all day that it was difficult to be productive at work. I'm just curious have you needed to blow your nose much during this petite cold or just sneeze and sniffle? 

Hardly at all, just a few light blows here and there and some dabbing. Maybe half a pack of tissues, not much!

Hope you're feeling better! I bet it sucks with you both being sick, but also kinda relieving maybe that you don't have to worry about getting the other sick lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 2:44 AM, MzMental said:

Hope you're feeling better! I bet it sucks with you both being sick, but also kinda relieving maybe that you don't have to worry about getting the other sick lol. 

It really didn’t suck! Mostly it was the fun kind of symptoms (sniffles and stuffy nose, a bit of sneezing) and so mild it hardly bothered us. As colds go, it was a good one 😀

2 hours ago, superimmunegirl said:

It really didn’t suck! Mostly it was the fun kind of symptoms (sniffles and stuffy nose, a bit of sneezing) and so mild it hardly bothered us. As colds go, it was a good one 😀

I'm glad to hear that! Hopefully the next one will be just as kind as this one ;)