Sneeze Fetish Forum

Famous people with fetishes

Travel

Does anyone know of famous people with fetishes? Either current or past celebrities or historical figures? The only one that comes to mind for me right now is Quentin Tarantino with his foot fetish. 

beijoseternura

hello Travel, yes I know Turkish-German comedian Bülent Çeylan. He has a foot fetish too. A few years ago maybe back in 2011/2012 he made a competition and his female fans could send a photo of their feet via Instagram or Facebook and he choose the most beautiful one. The winner- she had a beautiful French nail pedicure- was invited to his show and he took her out. 

17 minutes ago, beijoseternura said:

hello Travel, yes I know Turkish-German comedian Bülent Çeylan. He has a foot fetish too. A few years ago maybe back in 2011/2012 he made a competition and his female fans could send a photo of their feet via Instagram or Facebook and he choose the most beautiful one. The winner- she had a beautiful French nail pedicure- was invited to his show and he took her out. 

Interesting! What is the general perception of his fetish? 

beijoseternura

And I also remember German actor Thomas Drechsel. He took part in a dance competition maybe 3 years ago  and he and his female dancing partner performed a 'Jive' to a rocksong.

I danced professional too and I can tell you his performance was just amazing. In the end the moderator asked him how he did such a great dance and Thomas answered 'it wasn't just a dance.. it was a fetish.' But he didn't wanted to tell more. 

I am sorry I didn't understand your question on my first post 😊

1 minute ago, beijoseternura said:

And I also remember German actor Thomas Drechsel. He took part in a dance competition maybe 3 years ago  and he and his female dancing partner performed a 'Jive' to a rocksong.

I danced professional too and I can tell you his performance was just amazing. In the end the moderator asked him how he did such a great dance and Thomas answered 'it wasn't just a dance.. it was a fetish.' But he didn't wanted to tell more. 

I am sorry I didn't understand your question on my first post 😊

That's a great story! And I meant if people find Ceylan's fetish gross or if they don't mind it. 

beijoseternura

Oh I don't think they found it gross because he made so much fun about it. The competition took 4 weeks and he always told new jokes and told how he discovered his fetish and his favourite aspects etc. So the people could understand him better and I think it was a good way for them to handle with it because he talked very openly about how he feels 😊

21 minutes ago, beijoseternura said:

Oh I don't think they found it gross because he made so much fun about it. The competition took 4 weeks and he always told new jokes and told how he discovered his fetish and his favourite aspects etc. So the people could understand him better and I think it was a good way for them to handle with it because he talked very openly about how he feels 😊

Very cool! It sounds like everyone handled it very well. 

James Joyce apparently had quite the thing for farts.  This is my favourite random fact because it's hilarious.

1 minute ago, ZombiePhlox said:

James Joyce apparently had quite the thing for farts.  This is my favourite random fact because it's hilarious.

OMG hahaha. I've read a bit of Joyce, I can't remember anything about farts coming up in the books and stories unless I've missed something. 

2 minutes ago, Travel said:

OMG hahaha. I've read a bit of Joyce, I can't remember anything about farts coming up in the books and stories unless I've missed something. 

Look up his love letters and then be prepared to never look at his work the same way again :laugh:

2 minutes ago, ZombiePhlox said:

Look up his love letters and then be prepared to never look at his work the same way again :laugh:

If I come across them I don't know if I should look at the opportunity as an honor or a punishment. 

On 10/3/2018 at 10:09 PM, ZombiePhlox said:

I've just looked them up.

:shocking:

...you weren't kidding!

• 4 weeks later...

In the Osomatsu-san seiyuu event (an anime voice actor live show), Kamiya Hiroshi mentioned that he had a voice fetish.  It seems like he's in the right line of work lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 8:41 AM, Kushami Suki Da! said:

In the Osomatsu-san seiyuu event (an anime voice actor live show), Kamiya Hiroshi mentioned that he had a voice fetish.  It seems like he's in the right line of work lol.

Interesting. So he has a fondness for voices in general, or for people making voices? 

On 11/17/2018 at 3:57 PM, Travel said:

Interesting. So he has a fondness for voices in general, or for people making voices? 

It just means that the sound of someone's voice can turn him on.  Like sneezing, people with voice fetishes tend to like certain types of voices more than others, and might even prefer certain words/phrases.  Dirty talk  and moaning tend to be popular among these types.  I have a voice fetish too, and it's rather common (especially in Japan it seems, where they produce CDs of popular voice actors making sexual sounds).

15 hours ago, Kushami Suki Da! said:

It just means that the sound of someone's voice can turn him on.  Like sneezing, people with voice fetishes tend to like certain types of voices more than others, and might even prefer certain words/phrases.  Dirty talk  and moaning tend to be popular among these types.  I have a voice fetish too, and it's rather common (especially in Japan it seems, where they produce CDs of popular voice actors making sexual sounds).

Very interesting! It makes perfect sense. 

Archived