Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose focus in "A Star Is Born"

zneeze

When checking whether this topic has been covered here yet, I searched for Lady Gaga's name and found out we've gone without a Lady Gaga post for almost one year... until now!

There's a lot of hype around this movie "A Star Is Born" that Bradley Cooper directed. It comes out tomorrow, Oct. 5. I'd heard enough about it that I already figured I'd go see it. But today, I read about this scene divulged in one of the trailers that focuses on Lady Gaga's character's nose. I'll let the trailer take it from here:

I wonder how much of the plot or character development besides that scene has to do with the character's nose, because I sure as hell wouldn't mind more closeup shots. Did you see how he gently he took his finger off when he reached the tip? I just :dribble:

I'm resisting looking for plot spoilers on Wikipedia or elsewhere so I can be surprised when I see the film this weekend!

I just saw this movie tonight!

I won't spoil anything for you besides the fact that there is a running joke/theme about Gaga's character's nose and how she dislikes it, and the fact that there are many closeup shots of her face/nose in the movie. The nose scene in the preview was JUST as drool-worthy on the big screen, and I will say that gentle touch is to DIE for (although if someone touched my nose like that it would 100% make me sneeze).

I wonder since this is such a sad movie, it would be worth seeing in theaters for the guaranteed women crying and possibly blowing their noses during the movie or right after?

First of all, I highly recommend this movie (if you don't mind crying like a baby). It was incredible on so many levels. 

Secondly, if you have no other reason to see this movie, at least go for the nose scene(s). The one where he actually touches her nose is pretty dang cute, and even though I thought I couldn't possibly be more obsessed with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, those scenes definitely made my infatuation grow😍

beijoseternura

hello dear @zneeze if you are looking for a movie with a nose focus on I can recommend you

*Das Parfum - Die Geschichte Eines Mörders* - I just watched it yesterday so my recommendation is a little late, I am sorry.

It is about a boy / a young man, Jean-Baptiste, he has an extraordinary sense of smell and starts to create his own perfumes.

The key scene is - he kills a young woman unintentionally, as he found out her smell is too beguiling for him. My favorite actress Karoline Herfurth plays the young girl.

The movie takes place in 1750 in Paris. It has a german title because first it was a novel but there are many international actors like Dustin Hoffman or Alan Rickman. I can recommend this movie to you.

And translated the title means: *The Perfume - The Story Of A Murderer*

I forgot to come back here and say that I ended up seeing the film with my girlfriend shortly after posting this topic. What a great movie it was. And yes, there were some more little references to her nose, the two characters had an in-joke with each other where she would trace the profile of her face in a dramatic way, referring to her big nose.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:52 AM, beijoseternura said:

hello dear @zneeze if you are looking for a movie with a nose focus on I can recommend you

*Das Parfum - Die Geschichte Eines Mörders* - I just watched it yesterday so my recommendation is a little late, I am sorry.

It is about a boy / a young man, Jean-Baptiste, he has an extraordinary sense of smell and starts to create his own perfumes.

The key scene is - he kills a young woman unintentionally, as he found out her smell is too beguiling for him. My favorite actress Karoline Herfurth plays the young girl.

The movie takes place in 1750 in Paris. It has a german title because first it was a novel but there are many international actors like Dustin Hoffman or Alan Rickman. I can recommend this movie to you.

And translated the title means: *The Perfume - The Story Of A Murderer*

What an interesting plot for a movie, @beijoseternura! Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to learn more.

On 10/7/2018 at 1:57 AM, Zwee said:

I will say that gentle touch is to DIE for (although if someone touched my nose like that it would 100% make me sneeze).

:naughty: 

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw this movie today and although I don't have a particular fixation with noses, as soon as this scene came on this thread was the first thing I thought of 😂 but I also thought that her nose was adorable. Lady Gaga herself looked beautiful the whole movie. I don't think I'm in love with the film as others, but I enjoyed it. As soon as I got home, I started listening to the soundtrack. 

52 minutes ago, Reaper said:

start at 1:29 and listen to the first question and answer. 

That's such a weird and cute answer! I feel like a nose isn't something many non-fetishists think about very often!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2018 at 11:45 PM, Zwee said:

That's such a weird and cute answer! I feel like a nose isn't something many non-fetishists think about very often!

lol. Awesome!

Now I have to say that although I'm not particularly fixated on noses, I've become more and more interested in them. I blame this movie and all of you, guys; what have you done to me?! 😱😉

On 11/8/2018 at 10:45 PM, Zwee said:

I wonder if she DOES have a fetish though... Adrien Brody was her first crush, that's a key sign. X) Which pleases me so much as a woman who both has a nose like hers and has a nose fetish.

57 minutes ago, HornedSerpent said:

I wonder if she DOES have a fetish though... Adrien Brody was her first crush, that's a key sign. X) Which pleases me so much as a woman who both has a nose like hers and has a nose fetish.

I don't see it as so unlikely. I kind of doubt the whole nose thing was in the script before she was set to star. 

Archived