Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite type of nose rubs?


Guy20XX

Recommended Posts

I know there’s quite a few people here who mostly live the release and all, but the rubbing of the nose is something a turkey die for. I know for me personally that I love when girls use the palms of their hand to scrub the nose up and down, but I wonder if there are other fun ways to get rid of a real nasty itch

Link to comment

Im a huge fan of the palm usage as well, but also love the simply finger under the nose trick. It has the chance to trigger another sneeze ;)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, MzMental said:

Im a huge fan of the palm usage as well, but also love the simply finger under the nose trick. It has the chance to trigger another sneeze ;)

IKR! And they are so adorable, a real classic!

Link to comment

I think I like a more feminine "using a hankerchief/tissue and both hands to rub/wipe her nose" style the most.

The old "using the back of her hand side to side" style is a classic, though.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, ZakuConvoy said:

I think I like a more feminine "using a hankerchief/tissue and both hands to rub/wipe her nose" style the most.

The old "using the back of her hand side to side" style is a classic, though.

I love it when the knuckles scrap around the nostrils and stuff, ya know?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Bleh said:

I like when it's an upward motion, especially if they have a cute little upturned nose :wubsmiley:

oo! That's a real favorite of mine! Is there a certain way you like the hand to rub the nose upwards, or do you just like it when the palm rubs against it?

Link to comment

any & all, tbh. very cute. also like when someone has just blown her nose & kind of massages her nostrils through the tissue? hot

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Guy20XX said:

oo! That's a real favorite of mine! Is there a certain way you like the hand to rub the nose upwards, or do you just like it when the palm rubs against it?

I don't specifically care what the hand does.  But I like it when they use a tissue to rub their nose after they've blown it.

Link to comment

I like when people aggressively scrub back and forth at the tip of their nose, either from the top or from just above their nostrils. also, when people quickly repeatedly pinch their nose and slide their fingers off. 

Link to comment
22 hours ago, MzMental said:
4 hours ago, psychlone said:

I like when people aggressively scrub back and forth at the tip of their nose, either from the top or from just above their nostrils. also, when people quickly repeatedly pinch their nose and slide their fingers off. 

but also love the simply finger under the nose trick. It has the chance to trigger another sneeze ;)

Both of these are big in my book. I really like the back of the hand running the nose left and right.

Link to comment

For some reason, I find it really cute when someone uses the sleeve of their hoodie or jacket to rub their nose. But other than that, I pretty much find any kind of nose rub attractive! The only downside to it is that when I see someone rub their nose, I become really hopeful that it means that they need to sneeze and will be doing so soon, so it can kind of be disappointing when the person doesn’t end up sneezing.

Link to comment

My favorite nose rub of all time is, and may always be, this one specific time. (I've been wanting to write an obs about my new boyfriend but i don't want to jinx it, or have him find out if we end up together for a long time if i tell him about the fetish. but this time was too cute not to share).

SO it was actually the first date with a guy I've known for about 6 months. We were cuddling in bed and he'd started rubbing his nose pretty frequently, saying it was itchy. Later, we were spooning, so both his arms were around me and he didn't have access to his hands, so he RUBBED HIS NOSE ON MY SHOULDER. (It wasn't snotty at all, just itchy). I thought I was going to pass out because it was the cutest thing of all time and my heart fell out of my butt.

That was actually the start of the cold from hell that we still currently have (that night was 3 weeks ago). So I'm still enjoying lots of nose rubbing from him. ❤️ 

Link to comment

When people have a nose and then they, like, rub it.  :laugh:  I'm being facetious but it's just a truth that there are so many beautiful ways someone might rub their nose, there's no possible way to choose a favourite! :)

Link to comment
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to add my thoughts. The ideal rub for me is, as many have mentioned, the passage of the entire palm upward. Generally anything that pushes the nose upward temporarily revealing the nostrils will suffice though. I think I'm so partial to these methods because these are the rubbing styles most associated with allergic rhinitis.

Link to comment

I love pretty much all types of nose rubbing, but I found one I especially like through a friend. The blowing the nose and then massaging the nostrils is amazing. I also love when someone uses the side of their hand to rub their nose and rubs it back and forth, squishing and moving their nose a little as they rub it.

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2018 at 6:26 PM, psychlone said:

I like when people aggressively scrub back and forth at the tip of their nose, either from the top or from just above their nostrils. also, when people quickly repeatedly pinch their nose and slide their fingers off. 

This is exactly what I do LOL

Link to comment
On 10/8/2018 at 10:29 PM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

also like when someone has just blown her nose & kind of massages her nostrils through the tissue? hot

This. ❤️ There is often a kind of pinching the septum through the tissue. Very hot.

Or blowing one's nose many times to a tissue until it's a ball, and then rubbing the underside of one's nose with it.

And I also like the upward one!

Link to comment
5 hours ago, doggo said:

This. ❤️ There is often a kind of pinching the septum through the tissue. Very hot.

Or blowing one's nose many times to a tissue until it's a ball, and then rubbing the underside of one's nose with it.

And I also like the upward one!

^^^ nose-blowing into a crumpled tissue 💯

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...