Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where have you always wanted to go?

Yuurei

Where in the world have you always wanted to visit? Real and/or fictional?

I have always wanted to go to Japan, so much so that I'm currently living and working there (here?).

As for fictional worlds, I like to dream about being a merman in Atlantis.... really any version of Atlantis.

Real:  Japan and Greece, I'd still love to go! There's a tiny itty bitty possibility that I might be going to Greece next year. I wanted to go before because I love Greek mythology, now I also want to go because how beautiful Greece looks in pictures. Japan just looks endlessly fascinating to me. I still dream of going to New York City someday. 

Fictional, I'd say the Harry Potter and Star Wars universes. More specifically: Hogwarts. With Star Wars, it's a bit harder to pick. I think of a cool place and then I end up realizing all the possible dangers they involve. I suppose Bespin works since Lando Calrissian is boss! 

beijoseternura

@Travel hello, which places have you been in Greece? Did you enjoyed your vacation? You went to the Islands or continent?

I always spent my time in Kreta and Thessaloniki. 

And I lived 17 months with my mother and my brother in Portugal in the south.. my dream is to go back soon❤️❤️

For fictional: you are right, Harry Potter universe would be wonderful

Would love to travel to Japan, Iceland, Egypt, New Zealand, Ireland and Scotland.

Fictional worlds - Harry Potter, Middle-earth and Krynn

1 hour ago, beijoseternura said:

@Travel hello, which places have you been in Greece? Did you enjoyed your vacation? You went to the Islands or continent?

I always spent my time in Kreta and Thessaloniki. 

And I lived 17 months with my mother and my brother in Portugal in the south.. my dream is to go back soon❤️❤️

For fictional: you are right, Harry Potter universe would be wonderful

Hey beijoseternura, I've not gone to Greece yet! I might be going next year. It might be a trip for school/work but there's nothing really concrete yet so I don't know where I might end up, but I'd love to see the historical sights and spend time in the beaches or out in the ocean. 

• 3 months later...

hello @Travel if you ever travel to Greece please let me know.

Because I miss it so much. We travelled a lot during our childhood and youth but we always came back to Greece. 

I completed my apprenticeships 2016 in Σαλονίκη but at the begging of 2018 we finally relocated.

If you ever need some recommendations for your trip - I would be happy to help you.

And for you - I hope you can fulfil your dream and visit Greece soon. 

3 hours ago, taléya* said:

hello @Travel if you ever travel to Greece please let me know.

Because I miss it so much. We travelled a lot during our childhood and youth but we always came back to Greece. 

I completed my apprenticeships 2016 in Σαλονίκη but at the begging of 2018 we finally relocated.

If you ever need some recommendations for your trip - I would be happy to help you.

And for you - I hope you can fulfil your dream and visit Greece soon. 

Hi taléya! For sure, I'll let you know! 

Real: Egypt because I've always been into Egyptian myths andthe history. Plus the Prince of Egypt. *i wanted to b an egyptologist*

Japan.Its so beautiful. 

London. Same as japan....plus jack the ripper tour and art.

Ireland

Scotland because of outlander

Fictional: Hogwarts, Gotham City, The Setting for Rise of the Guardians. *I think i would be a similar guardian like jack along with art.

Japan becouse its so different and awesome 

Texas becouse you can ride horses and drink a lot 

Florida I wanna wrestle an allagator and see the swamps and huts

New york it's just really nice city and wanna get a hotdog from a hotdog stand

Mixico is a badass country so I wanna visit there 

Ireland was the most fun I've ever had so definitely want to go back there

On 2/15/2019 at 5:47 AM, Esstrosa said:

Japan becouse its so different and awesome 

Texas becouse you can ride horses and drink a lot 

Florida I wanna wrestle an allagator and see the swamps and huts

New york it's just really nice city and wanna get a hotdog from a hotdog stand

Mixico is a badass country so I wanna visit there 

Ireland was the most fun I've ever had so definitely want to go back there

Hey Estrossa, I don't know all of Mexico or Texas, but if you want to talk about them I'm your guy! 

On 18 February 2019 at 7:06 PM, Travel said:

Hey Estrossa, I don't know all of Mexico or Texas, but if you want to talk about them I'm your guy! 

Not much I really need to know right now but thanks anyway

Archived