Sneeze Fetish Forum

Influenza (Short story by Lex Williford)

Travel

Nina's reaction to getting sick is kind of fun.  I'm...kind of left baffled at what their relationship status is actually , though.

Should I know who Lex Williford is?  A quick google search didn't turn up anything I've heard of.

I'm almost sure they're married! And Williford was a friend's professor and he only has that one book where "Influenza" is included and a recent novella-in-flash called "Superman on the Roof" which is pretty good. 

Guys, how do you read stories? It's right in the first sentence: "I was sick with the flu - I knew it - but I wanted to kiss my wife." :rofl:

Okay, I read through it quickly. I really liked the fever taking and the numbers  - 102, 104 - that's hot! Also the description of their misery was nice. But their refusal to take care for the other in both cases was... weird? Until they finally gave in and were sick together for a week. This was funny to read. 

All in all - a nice find (although - in my opinion - most of the online-sick-fics are better ;)). Thank you @Travel!

Edited by ^Hellhog^
10 hours ago, ^Hellhog^ said:

Guys, how do you read stories? It's right in the first sentence: "I was sick with the flu - I knew it - but I wanted to kiss my wife." :rofl:

Okay, I read through it quickly. I really liked the fever taking and the numbers  - 102, 104 - that's hot! Also the description of their misery was nice. But their refusal to take care for the other in both cases was... weird? Until they finally gave in and were sick together for a week. This was funny to read. 

All in all - a nice find (although - in my opinion - most of the online-sick-fics are better ;)). Thank you @Travel!

I sense that something wasn't right in their marriage or that it was starting to fall apart somehow. Or it was one of those situations where a couple can get neglectful of one or the other. And you're welcome! I'm glad you liked it! 

2 hours ago, 20andsickfic said:

I really liked it thank you for posting! 

You're welcome, I'm glad you did!