Sneeze Fetish Forum

Launch (DragonBall)

aridynamic87

I drew this as a commission-- https://www.deviantart.com/ari-dynamic/art/Comic-Comm-Launch-s-Sneezing-Fit-769144634 --been awhile since I shared stuff here, hope this is alright to put up.  :)

Launch has kinda been my high school crush back when I got into the DragonBall manga/VHS tapes back in the day; I like the idea of her having a fit and switching back and forth in succession.

I can't take any more commissions at the moment, but hopefully some more soon! I do furry and human charaters. :3

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
7 hours ago, hanahiru said:

This link seems to be broken

Copy and paste the URL into a new tab. It works.

Good pic!  I like how "good girl" Launch seems to be exhausted by the fit in the middle of it.

Kind of makes me want to revisit original Dragon Ball.  I wish there was a Dragon Ball (no Z) Kai...

4 hours ago, ZakuConvoy said:

Good pic!  I like how "good girl" Launch seems to be exhausted by the fit in the middle of it.

Kind of makes me want to revisit original Dragon Ball.  I wish there was a Dragon Ball (no Z) Kai...

It was just Dragonball Kai in Japan. The Z was added when it came overseas to clarify what the show really was.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you guys like. :3 And yeah, I was gonna edit the url it but my account is still pending lol.

On 10/31/2018 at 7:38 PM, aridynamic87 said:

I was gonna edit the url it but my account is still pending lol.

No worries, aridynamic87! I’ve gone ahead and fixed that for you. The link should be working now. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Oh I love this comic. In the original anime Launch only ever sneezes once or twice a day. But she never has fits. This comic gives me that. 😍🥰😘

• 3 months later...

I've always wondered if launch ever has a real fit if it would end up leaving her with a real headache from jumping between personalities so quick so I'm glad somebody explored it!