Sneeze Fetish Forum

Itchy dusty cleaning fit

mysterious sneeze man

Hello everyone! So a few days ago the rod in my closet broke and everything I had hanging up came crashing down to the floor. I wasn't really looking forward to spending my day off cleaning and minor home repair but it needed to get done. So last night i went to Home Depot to pick up some repair supplies and a new, much sturdier metal rod to replace my splintered wooden pole.

So fast forward to this morning and i got to work pulling out years of old shirts and pants that haven't been touched in years  and removing my top shelf to install  a new mounting bracket that had become bent from years of being overloaded. I did NOT expect how dusty it would be. Typically I've never had real reaction to dust before but today was totally different. As soon as the dust started flying my nose started to run and a small itch started to form in my upper left nostril. So I grabbed a few tissues from the bathroom to blow my nose and went back to work. No more then 2 or three minuets later I was hit with 2 big sneezes back to back plus a false start that left tears running down my cheek. I went something like "ISHOO!...AH-ISHOOO..AHHA??" This rhythm went on for the next half hour while i organized my clothes into a keep and donate pile. I was greeted with many big, wet spraying singles, stifles, and a few doubles. I also kept getting these false starts that would leave me standing their hitching for what felt like forever just to have the tickle wind down in intensity at the last moment, making me scrub at my itchy nose with a tissue.

Once I got my clothes organized and my nose somewhat under control it was time to install the new closet rod. I grabbed my drill and started to take the screws out of the support bracket when the itch started to come back. I think the vibrations from the drill kicked up more dust and now I had sawdust to deal with I sneezed uncovered right over my left shoulder. "Hat-CHOOO!" It felt soooo good as that sneeze finally brought me a little bit of relief but it wasn't finished yet. Fast forward a few more minuets and I had the screw on my drill bit in my right hand and was holding the bracket in my left hand when i started to build up for another sneeze. I was determined to get this screw into the wall but i couldn't hold it off and sneezed another large single right where i was working and dropped the screw. I still cant find it haha. 

All in all I sneezed probably 15-20 times which is pretty rare for me. Even now, a few hours later my nose still itches and feels so sensitive. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy 😁  

Wow that sounds like an interesting experience for you. Hope you find that screw! Don't want to step on it accidentally. Were you able to get that rod installed without it? 

3 hours ago, MzMental said:

Wow that sounds like an interesting experience for you. Hope you find that screw! Don't want to step on it accidentally. Were you able to get that rod installed without it? 

Yeah, fortunately i ended up buying a small pack of extra screws because i tend to have a habit of losing them haha. I got lucky and it fell in a shoebox.

20 hours ago, immortaltech55 said:

I got lucky and it fell in a shoebox

I'm glad you were able to locate it!