Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing at work

MzMental

So this is my first self obs, don't normally pay too much attention to my own sneezes but I noticed a pattern at work and thought I would share. 

A little background, I work at a neighborhood grocery store and I pick people's groceries for customers who order online. I've noticed that lately, as I come to the onions to pick them, I always sneeze. Which is exactly what happened when I came up to them today. The tickle began to build up in the back of my nose, I could feel the sneeze building. I hitched a couple times, sort of like a "Heh-heh!" And then sneezed into the crook of my elbow (since I was around fresh produce), "hasheww, aashew, hachioo!" Three soft sort of muffled sneezes. The man across the isle from me said "Bless you" as he was walking past. I said thank you, my nose still tickling a bit, but not needing to sneeze anymore. 

I'll have to see if this continues to happen! Hope this was good enough. 

48 minutes ago, ZakuConvoy said:

Sounds like you're a little sensitive to those onions!

9 minutes ago, Oceanmountains said:

I'm sensitive to onions as well

Honestly, I had never been around fresh onions enough to have this kind of reaction before now. I knew the fumes from cut onions can make you cry but I didn't know they can make you sneeze!

I know you were trying to induce before...you might have found your key.  

I'm trying to think if there are any other aromatic fruits/vegetables/foods that might set you off like onions apparently do, but all I can come up with off the top of my head is garlic...and I don't think that would have the same effect, lol.