Sneeze Fetish Forum

Venom ((Eddie Brock, M))

SneezyHolmes

Okay I have to admit that the Venom Train that the rest of the internet is on kinda left me at the station but your art could change my mind! :D  These are so cute.  I do just adore anything you draw.

3 minutes ago, ZombiePhlox said:

Okay I have to admit that the Venom Train that the rest of the internet is on kinda left me at the station but your art could change my mind! :D  These are so cute.  I do just adore anything you draw.

I honestly have yet to see the movie as I ended up doodling instead of watching it. :lol: But thank you! Your comments are always excellent encouragement! :D 

YESSSSSS~ I saw the movie and really liked it, so this is a treat. Beautiful work, SpookyHowlmes!

1 hour ago, BlackScatter said:

YESSSSSS~ I saw the movie and really liked it, so this is a treat. Beautiful work, SpookyHowlmes!

Thank you so much! :D 

Worried purring!!!

Thats so fucking cute and thinhs!! I love venom and Eddie!!!! I love this!!! 

*Thinks of venom's voice.*

Oh....ThAts nice!!

3 hours ago, Arty said:

Worried purring!!!

Thats so fucking cute and thinhs!! I love venom and Eddie!!!! I love this!!! 

*Thinks of venom's voice.*

Oh....ThAts nice!!

I'm glad you like it! :D I finally watched the movie last night and I'm just utterly in love with these two!

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I wanted when I watched the movie. In the movie it was so cute when he said “I’m sick” over the phone! 

2 hours ago, uniquelyme said:

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I wanted when I watched the movie. In the movie it was so cute when he said “I’m sick” over the phone! 

Glad you liked it and I know right?! I loved the part in the restaurant when Annie checks his forehead and mentions that he's burning up! :D

I can’t believe that I’m just now seeing this. Venom is probably my latest obsession and this was great! 

34 minutes ago, Wolfwings22 said:

I can’t believe that I’m just now seeing this. Venom is probably my latest obsession and this was great! 

Glad you enjoyed it! Its definitely my current obsession too! :D

I wish there were more stories and things, but I guess I might just have to write it myself. 😂

7 minutes ago, Wolfwings22 said:

I wish there were more stories and things, but I guess I might just have to write it myself. 😂

Agreed! I haven't written any stories but I do have a drabble over in my drabbles thread! I'd link it but I'm on mobile at the moment. :) It ain't much but it's somethin'.

On 11/4/2018 at 5:54 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

Agreed! I haven't written any stories but I do have a drabble over in my drabbles thread! I'd link it but I'm on mobile at the moment. :) It ain't much but it's somethin'.

Oh my gosh how did I miss that?! I literally must have read it no less than twenty times in like an hour and it definitely distracted me from my studying and inspired me to start writing a multipart story. 😁 I hope you’ll check it out!

14 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Oh my gosh how did I miss that?! I literally must have read it no less than twenty times in like an hour and it definitely distracted me from my studying and inspired me to start writing a multipart story. 😁 I hope you’ll check it out!

I just read it! Great start so far! :D 

38 minutes ago, Reaper said:

That first drawing almost killed me! Sooooooooo amazing!! 

Haha, glad you liked it! :D