Sneeze Fetish Forum

Long build-up and explosive sneeze

Shamaël

Today, I have witnessed what was probably the longest build-up I ever saw in my life, and one of the loudest sneezes I've ever heard from a woman. My obs almost always take place into a train, but today it was at the station! I was sitting into the station on a bench, reading, when a tall and thin blonde woman (+/- 35 years old) who was standing not far from me sniffed very wetly and put her knuckles under her nostrils, as if to quell an itch or to prevent her nose from running. Of course I stopped reading and glanced at her surreptitiously. :rolleyes: She didn't seem particularly ill, but once she had started sniffling, she didn't stop. After some minutes, she suddenly gasped and closed her eyes. I was sure she was going to sneeze but the tickle probably abated and she sighed. Three seconds later, the exact same thing occurred and she sucked in a breath as her chest expanded. But the sneeze was stuck or I don't know what the problem was, but she just couldn't sneeze. Her breath would hitch and her brow crease, but then she'd let out a sigh, sniff to stop the tickle, and do the whole process all over again. I lasted three or four minutes, with some pauses, when suddenly the sneeze came out, explosively and very, very, very loudly. It was a deaftening "EEEEHHHSSSSHHHHHYUUHH!" that echoed into the hall of the station. Some people giggled and an old woman was startled by the noise. :laughingsmiley: The woman doubled over with the strenght of the sneeze, her hands cupped over her nose, and remained in that position for some seconds. Then she sniffed very loudly and resumed her waiting as if nothing had happened. I was a bit disappointed that no other sneeze came after the first...

Thanks for sharing!  It sounds like it could have been rather surprising if you hadn't noticed the build up to it.  Poor woman must have been embarrassed afterwards.

What a great sounding obs :) I always love the idea that the greater the build-up, the larger the sneeze - I know it doesn't always work out like that but I enjoy the fantasy :lol: