Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jensen Ackles (VanCon)

MissBayliss

If you haven’t seen any of the videos from VanCon, Jensen was so sick. There’s no actual sneezing but this is my favourite video from the con, they talk about him being sick a couple of times, he does a cute subtle cough into his sleeve at around 21:00, and the throat clearing and painful swallows are peppered throughout. There’s videos from the concert the night before where you can tell he’s sick from the first sentence he says but then continues to slay. Basically the whole thing was a feast. So, if you didn’t know... get on that. Imma write some fanfic about this whole thing too, so stay tuned. 😋

Mm, I spent a bunch of my weekend day dreaming about this :blushing:

I know i’m a crazy person^ but AH I hoped he would sneeze. I guess I didn’t hope hard enough. The sick-talk was adorable though. And Jared’s concern was so cute. 

Poor guy, I'm sure he was feeling much worse than he let on but his performance was great as always. I agree that there were some great moments there, I look forward to reading what you come up with @MissBayliss. I wonder when Jared said he wasn't feeling great either if he was referring to his back or if he was coming down with the same thing. 

On 10/26/2018 at 7:01 AM, jensdw said:

Mm, I spent a bunch of my weekend day dreaming about this :blushing:

I know i’m a crazy person^ but AH I hoped he would sneeze. I guess I didn’t hope hard enough. The sick-talk was adorable though. And Jared’s concern was so cute. 

Me toooooo. He never normally discusses the fact he's sick so this was a bonus. Love this guy and his stoic dedication. Such a Dean move :P 

14 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Poor guy, I'm sure he was feeling much worse than he let on but his performance was great as always. I agree that there were some great moments there, I look forward to reading what you come up with @MissBayliss. I wonder when Jared said he wasn't feeling great either if he was referring to his back or if he was coming down with the same thing. 

He always gives 10/10 no matter how he's feeling. He's such an amazing guy. I think Jared was just referring to his back cause he's usually pretty open if he's unwell. Jensen's the one that kinda muscles through without saying anything. I love their concern for each other though. It's gorgeous to watch :inlove:

1 hour ago, MissBayliss said:

He always gives 10/10 no matter how he's feeling. He's such an amazing guy. I think Jared was just referring to his back cause he's usually pretty open if he's unwell. Jensen's the one that kinda muscles through without saying anything. I love their concern for each other though. It's gorgeous to watch :inlove:

It had to have been pretty bad for him to mention it at all (which could be heard at times) but still he only admits to being a little under the weather fighting a little something off or not feeling great. Though he did say he didn't feel like getting out of bed that morning which must have meant he felt like crap. Still they're both there for the fans, one sick and one injured. Amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I didn’t want to start a new thread for this, because it’s not the boys sneezing, but at the con this past weekend, someone in the audience sneezed loudly and Jensen blessed her, while jared made a joke about it...i’ll let u watch lol - it’s at 14:55ish

https://youtu.be/PEEEJH5Mg_c

for some reason guys blessing melts my heart every time...so...yeah. :) 

• 2 weeks later...