Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural- Jack (no sneezing, no major spoilers)

spirkestielgirl87

So I'll try not to spoil anything important for anyone who's not caught up yet, but on the last episode of Spn, toward the end of the episode,  the character Jack coughs a lot and talks about having a cold. There was no sneezing, and there's a bit more to the story than just that, but I still found it pretty enjoyable! 

6 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

I hate being in suspense I need to know whats wrong with him!

Me too! I'm thinking it's because he grew up so fast and now that he doesn't have the grace to sustain the rapidly grown body it's deteriorating? But I guess we'll just have to wait and see! Sidenote: as far as Cas knew, Jack did have a cold, but didn't offer to heal him. Does that mean he can't heal colds? I find this bit of canon very useful for fics...

2 hours ago, spirkestielgirl87 said:

Me too! I'm thinking it's because he grew up so fast and now that he doesn't have the grace to sustain the rapidly grown body it's deteriorating? But I guess we'll just have to wait and see! Sidenote: as far as Cas knew, Jack did have a cold, but didn't offer to heal him. Does that mean he can't heal colds? I find this bit of canon very useful for fics...

Ikr

• 4 years later...

Bumping this thread because I just got caught up in SPN…

are there any good fics about Jack? I’ve been looking but I can’t find anything.