Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs on my Travels (m)

Kleeny

Well I have been on my travels recently, just killing time, and there have been a few nice sightings along the way.

In York there was a young man who sneezed twice at the railway station, followed by a nice sneeze, and I have a feeling he would have gone on to blow his nose had I been able to stick around and see.

Later in a bookshop the shop assistant was wiping his nose on a tissue as he passed me, but again I couldn't stay and watch. :drool:

Even later in a music-shop this young man came into the shop wiping his nose on a handkerchief, which was really nice as I have a thing for young guys using handkerchiefs.

London was better. As I got to Kings Cross there were a few wipes here and there, but one was really annoying as a man passed me while he talked to his gf and he had a tissue in his hand, prepared for blowing into, which he did, as he had passed me ;) I then heard a big blow after he passed me, the sod!

Also in London was a man wiping his nose outside Downing Street, a young woman who was at a bus stop who blew her nose quite nicely, and coming from me thats something as I prefer guys. I also saw a young man in a pub with a bordered handkerchief, again prepared for use, but sadly I was passing him on the way to the toilet so couldn't see him use it!

You may be spotting a pattern here, that people bloew or wipe just as they are passing me, or I can't stop or they have justy finished blowing by the time I see the hankie, and never actually get to see the blow itself. It's the story of my life!!!

Still, nice to know people are blowing somewhere in this country!!

Archived