Sneeze Fetish Forum

Such Things As Vampires musical

AngelRain

Hi everyone. So I know I haven’t posted anything in a long time. Like years. I wouldn’t be surprised if no one on here even remembers me. But I had a very cool experience the other night that I just had to share.

So, my boyfriend, who I’ve been with for a year (we just celebrated our 1-year anniversary on October 9th), went to see this LBGT vampire musical called Such Things as Vampires. It was actually really good. And I’m not much of a musical person usually. But I enjoyed it a lot. What really made my night, however, was when one of the actors sneezed three times during the performance. He was cute too. He was maybe 5’7”, thin with dark brown, kind of wavy hair that was almost shoulder length. I don’t know whether it was because of the smoke machine or what, but he sneezed three times. It was hard to hear over the other actors talking into their microphones but I heard the first one pretty well. “Het-chuu!” After the first one, which he turned and sneezed down and to the right, he sneezed again about 10 seconds later. It was harder to hear this time but I saw him. He sneezed openly, straight ahead, just aiming his head downwards. The third one came about another 10 or 15 seconds later. I wasn’t able to hear but I saw it at least. He turned to the left this time and sneezed into his jacket. Needless to say, I missed some of the dialogue from the other actors during this time. Hehe. But yeah, I just wanted to share this. I'm hoping to be on here more often. It's just very difficult because I have a younger brother who's very nosy. And I have no lock on my bedroom door (I still live at home) so I have practically no privacy at all. But I'll do my best to be on here more often. Anyway, thanks for reading.

Very interesting, especially since I've been told that actors don't sneeze during performances. I knew there had to be an exception. Did any of the other actors react to it at all?

No, none of the other actors reacted to it. Though one of the lead actresses did seem to pause very briefly in her lines like she did hear him. It was hard to tell but she continued on rather quickly so she may have noticed. I don’t think any of the other actors saw him though. They may have heard him. I’m not sure because he was up on like some scaffolding or something above the floor of the stage. But still, a fun night. 

On 11/1/2018 at 10:39 AM, AngelRain said:

No, none of the other actors reacted to it.

In theatre is a very big no no to break character. Part of the long rehearsal process that goes into making a show is training yourself not to break character, no matter what else happens onstage. The other actors probably heard him, they just didn't react.