Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello!

Caireen

Hi everyone! Thanks for having me. I'm Caireen, and I don't exactly have a sneeze fetish (well, kind of? I'll explain) but I am an adult content creator and love making sneeze fetish content. I took a long hiatus from it when my terrible sinus problems cleared up but I've come back to it and am more serious than ever.
I recently made a video where I was using a vibrator and trying to induce sneezes and the intensity from both was .. one of the most amazing things ever? I don't know how to explain. I don't exactly have a sneezing fetish but I want to keep exploring that.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from those who buy adult content what kinds of themes you'd be interested in! I'm always looking for new ideas :)

Hey Caireen, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! Do you only make videos or what other kind of content do you create? 

2 minutes ago, Travel said:

Hey Caireen, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! Do you only make videos or what other kind of content do you create? 

I make videos and I'm a live cammer, but that's all! Not a writer or anything. 

10 minutes ago, Caireen said:

I make videos and I'm a live cammer, but that's all! Not a writer or anything. 

Oh cool! I have commissioned art before, but never things like videos or the like. Like you, my focus isn't really on sneezing but more so on the care-taking aspect. It's more of a "kink" too. But even then, I'm sure you'll find plenty to discuss here just like I have! 

1 minute ago, Travel said:

Oh cool! I have commissioned art before, but never things like videos or the like. Like you, my focus isn't really on sneezing but more so on the care-taking aspect. It's more of a "kink" too. But even then, I'm sure you'll find plenty to discuss here just like I have! 

That's one thing I've discovered; a lot of people I speak with are more interested in my content when I'm sick or suffering from allergies because of the caretaking aspect. I also make a lot of cast content and I think that's a big aspect of it! Our minds/sexual interests are so interesting really!

3 minutes ago, Caireen said:

That's one thing I've discovered; a lot of people I speak with are more interested in my content when I'm sick or suffering from allergies because of the caretaking aspect. I also make a lot of cast content and I think that's a big aspect of it! Our minds/sexual interests are so interesting really!

That's true! I have to say that in my case, it has to be "simulated", like in a fictional scenario, roleplay, etc. because when it's happening for real, I worry too much about the person's well-being. 

• 6 months later...