Sneeze Fetish Forum

Perhaps a story of a writer?

I love Alan Rickman

So I just had an idea that I find brilliant, but I don’t know what anyone else would think. I and many others who write stories here have had big situations of writer’s block. Therefore, I had an idea.

What if I write a story about a writer (perhaps my character Sarah Holden since I haven’t completely given her a job yet?) who works so hard and hits a block as she starts to develop a bad cold from her lack of sleep and pushing herself so much to work so hard. However, she continues to try to work and deny her cold until finally, her husband persuades her to stay home. As she stays home ill, she still tries to write and ends up ad-libbing to try to get her creative juices working once more. She shows it to her husband. This does much more good than she expected and helps her get back to writing. And maybe she gets her husband sick, too. Or one of her girl friends comes over and gets sick. Whatever you want more.

What do you all think of this idea? Something us writers can somewhat relate to but also a general story idea

On 11/3/2018 at 9:34 PM, ZakuConvoy said:

I like the idea.  

I vote for the girl friends path, myself, but whatever you like more.

Glad you’re interested! If you’re okay with it, I may go both routes to cover a bit more of a diverse realm of interests. Would you like that?

5 hours ago, ZakuConvoy said:

Oh, yeah, that's probably the best of both worlds for everyone.  Hope to see it!

Awesome! I’m working on the first part right now. 😀

Archived