Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs up close and personal

peach2218

I have to post this.....

I was sitting on my bf's lap on my futon in my dorm room. I have a single--so no roommate which is really nice. Anyways, I was straddling his lap like I normally would when we are having an intimate conversation of any sort. This is the best way to sit because he is two and half times the size of me. Its really a protective feature I like, I can lay with my head on his shoulder, arms around his neck, bent legs straddling him and he can completely engulf me in his arms. I love it.

Okay.....I have to get on with it!

I am looking right at him and we are talking about a tiff we got into the night before and he is just listening so intently...or so I thought. Right as I am about midsentence he sneezes right in front of me!!! He had his arms around my waste so alls I see is him bend over to the right and completely sneeze uncovered a huge "HaaSHOOO" and I swear no more then a quater second passed, he managed to get his hands up to his face to get the second sneeze that followed almost simultaneously an even bigger "HEAA-SHOOOO" HE DIDNT TURN OR ANYTHING. We were a half a foot apart and he covered it, but it was so intimate, I cannot even begin to tell you.

He looked at me after I blessed him, grabbed me around the tape of my neck and began to kiss me with so much passion, I completley forgot what we were talking about and all of a sudden our arugment was the last thing on my mind.

Needless to say, all the kissing and licking and sucking led to bigger and better things!

It was a good day!

BLNDE

Oh angel - that is so so hot! MMM delish - seriously intense when it occurs like that! I would have forgotten my name - LOL!

Lucky lass!

That is a 'to die for' scenario - on the lap of a lover and he sneezes!

Kitty!

Archived