Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cole Sprouse (New Trailer)

Bongo

So as a rule I don't watch sad movies, but I almost want to make an exception for this one!

There is a movie coming out in March about two Cystic Fibrosis patients who fall in love, but always have to stay six feet apart from each other to avoid sharing bacteria. It looks like Cole sneezes in the trailer at about 1:30. Which I love since I love him in Riverdale and it's nice to see how he'd sneeze, but I also hate because that probably doesn't bode well for his character.

It's called Five Feet Apart.

OMG! It definitely looks/sounds like a sneeze (hopefully it's not the start of a coughing fit or something). The visuals are perfect for Riverdale fans, though. :lol: 

I saw the trailer for this the other day and I’m so excited!! I can’t wait to see it 

Edited by ThatSneezyGirl

OMG. Well, it sounds like a very good faked sneeze, and it looks like there's one following. Hope it doesn't come out as a coughing fit haha. 
Can't wait to see it, too!!!! 

• 4 months later...

I've actually been seeing trailers for this movie but I hadn't seen this one yet! That's a very well acted sneeze. I really like the sound.

I was already excited to this movie but that potential sneeze is icing on the cake!  :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the movie this weekend for shits n' giggles (my opinion of it is likely unpopular, but i had a wonderful time). I am fairly certain it is the start of a coughing fit. I don't remember seeing any sneezes in it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I saw Five Feet Apart yesterday & can confirm that was in fact...A cough.

Not a bad visual though & sounds very much like a sneeze; so you could just use your imagination, if you really wanted to.