Sneeze Fetish Forum

some male blowing obs

hankyhonk

The other day I was in the reception area of a company waiting for a meeting. This guy of about 25 came in and was sniffing, he took his coat off and sat down. He then let out a stifled sneeze and sniffed some more. He then got up and went to the toilet which was just next door. I then heard four loud honks and a flush and he came and sat back down. Great to hear someone not holding back.

Then later I was in a burger bar and their were two young guys sitting at the next table. One of them was sniffing while he ate. He then put his burger down and picked up a paper napkin and unfolded it and lent over away from the table and blew his nose really hard, not honking but a real hard blow.

Then today I was with a mate in anindian restaraunt and halfway through the meal he started sniffing and then pulled out a tissue and gave his nose a good blow.

I always hate hearing people sniff and I'm always grateful when they have a ggod blow.

What do others think?

Cheers

HH

:twisted: Very nice observations, just my cup of tea. I agree it is very annoying if people just sniff and never blow, while it is clear that they should. I had a client the other day who was very bunged up and luckily he never sniffed, and just started to blow his nose, sort of carefully at first, but very hard later on, as this was absolutely necessary. He did this in a tissue, which I find very hard to do. He had one tissue and that was all. I would not dare to go out with a tissue, if one blow is sufficient to fill it to the brim.

Keep your obs coming!

The other day I was in the reception area of a company waiting for a meeting. This guy of about 25 came in and was sniffing, he took his coat off and sat down. He then let out a stifled sneeze and sniffed some more. He then got up and went to the toilet which was just next door. I then heard four loud honks and a flush and he came and sat back down. Great to hear someone not holding back.

Then later I was in a burger bar and their were two young guys sitting at the next table. One of them was sniffing while he ate. He then put his burger down and picked up a paper napkin and unfolded it and lent over away from the table and blew his nose really hard, not honking but a real hard blow.

Then today I was with a mate in anindian restaraunt and halfway through the meal he started sniffing and then pulled out a tissue and gave his nose a good blow.

I always hate hearing people sniff and I'm always grateful when they have a ggod blow.

What do others think?

Cheers

HH

Archived