Sneeze Fetish Forum

My best friend.... *sigh*

Lynne

Comes over to tease me of course! (no, he doesn't know, or if he does -- he's poked around my computer rather extensively -- he isn't saying anything).

So he shows up mid-afternoon, saying he's kind of tired and wouldn't mind just hanging around the house, which was pretty much what we had planned anyway. He's coughing a bit all afternoon, playing around with my computer, fixing some things up, hooking my electronics together so the kids can watch movies etc. So he goes out to find a cable I need and brings dinner back for all of us. After we eat, we decide to watch a movie with the kids, so he sits on the floor in front of the couch, and I sit behind him, between the two kids (so he's literally inches away from me... if I was a guy, it would have been quite the embarassing position).

A few minutes into the movie, he starts sniffling... now this guy NEVER sniffles.... it drives him crazy when others do it (altho he's never complained about me doing it... odd)... rubs his nose several times... continues sniffling. *sigh* Now to be honest, his sneezing has never really turned me on much (he doesn't sneeze often, and I tend to just tune it out because he's more like a big brother to me these days than anything else)... but at this point, I was REALLY wishing *ahem* that he was someone else. He gives a few sharp inhales, sort of cocks his head to one side, and sneezes once, very powerfully (he sort of shouts his sneezes, like "AAAAhhhhCHAAAAA") -- looks dazed for a few seconds, then says "oh wow, I think I'm going to do that again". um... my mouth is now dry (still thinking of someone else :drool: ) and I couldn't stand up or look *at* him if my life depended on it.

So he sort of rears his head back, shouts out three more sneezes, says "man, that felt incredible... wait..." and sneezes four more times, building up for about 20 seconds between each. I'm about ready to faint by this time, and I'm *behind* him, so he can't see my reaction, but I'm blushing beet red and about ready to sink into the couch to escape the situation. So just to make things worse, he says "You know, sneezing like that is almost as good as sex!" um.... OMG. I think I swallowed my tongue (of course he has said this quietly enough so that only I can hear him, the kids never even blinked).

Now at this point, I'm so paranoid, I'm thinking "Did he figure it out and is he just teasing me or is he just being himself and making outrageous comments?" (which is something he'd do). I haven't yet figured it out, but if he ever tortures me like that again (especially if I catch myself thinking of someone else), I will kick him in the back of the head :laugh: I have never been so... um.... utterly floored in my entire life. He left to go home shortly after that, and as I was hugging him goodbye, he starts sniffling again, pulls away sharply, turns around, and sneezes openly (and loudly) to my right. Starts to say he's sorry, then sneezes twice more. In my mind, I'm thinking "Get OUT before I'm compelled to do something I'll regret later!" but I shyly blessed him, he teased me about it (neither of us is very religious) and then he left.

Cruelest joke of all, really, and the joke's on me ;) Sorry for the long-windedness!

Lynne

That situation would have made me so uncomfortable! Sounds like you dealt with it well though, and it was fun for you at the same time.

And who's this "someone else" you refer to several times throughout the post, hmm? :drool: Someone you can tell us about...?

LOL - I know how you feel Lynne - except that my best male friend's sneezes soooo turn me on and trust me when he sneezes it - um yeah there is no one else I think of, except how to sit on my hands and maintain some semblance of control, a mere modicum if you will - LOL!

I am happy he does not sneeze more often and is not prone to colds or I would be in serious trouble - melting, melting.....

LOL - good for you though! An excellent obs and I am happy it tripped your trigger regardless of where your thoughts took you!

Kitty

That situation would have made me so uncomfortable!  Sounds like you dealt with it well though, and it was fun for you at the same time.

And who's this "someone else" you refer to several times throughout the post, hmm?  :drool: Someone you can tell us about...?

Let's just say that this friend (the one who was *there*) and I have been best friends for such a long time, and we have ...um.... history.... I would have been EXTREMELY uncomfortable getting aroused thinking about *him* so I cast my thoughts elsewhere ;)

Archived