Sneeze Fetish Forum

GOT7 Mark

Ti🌸

19:00 !!!

OH MY GOD GUYS IM DYYYYYIIINNGGG YOU HAVE NO IDEAAA!!!!

I was legit just minding my own business, watching a compilation video thinking about not watching the whole thing. And then there's THIS as the second the last clip! SOO happy i didn't stop halfway through bc OMG WHAT A GIFT!! I took a screenshot, edited the picture, searched by image, and found this GEM!! It's so much more forceful than any of the others we've seen, it really seems to take his breath away 😍. And Jinyoung's reaction AHHHH!!! If it's not obvious, Mark is kinda my ult, so like I'm very pleased at the moment! Hope you guys enjoy as much as I am. I'll just be screaming for the next few days.

Edited by Ti🌸

Oh my god... the fact that Mark put his hand on Jinyoung’s shoulder to steady himself as he sneezed... i thought that only happened in fics... 

I’m not even an igot7 but I was freaking out over how cute this was! Thanks for uploading!

On 11/11/2018 at 12:05 AM, Pixieflower said:

Oh my god... the fact that Mark put his hand on Jinyoung’s shoulder to steady himself as he sneezed... i thought that only happened in fics... 

I died because of this seriously.

So Mark is my ult bias wrecker. I was originally really disppointed that he stifled because I really like his unstifled sneezes but don’t care for his stifles as much... But the freaking sigh afterwards absolutely killed me. That was a fanfic/wav-level sigh and he actually just killed me.

2 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

So Mark is my ult bias wrecker. I was originally really disppointed that he stifled because I really like his unstifled sneezes but don’t care for his stifles as much... But the freaking sigh afterwards absolutely killed me. That was a fanfic/wav-level sigh and he actually just killed me.

I KNOOOWW RIGHT?! Omigod I’m still a freaking puddle!!

So bc I’m... uh.. curious, when you reference his unstifled snz... what are you talking about exactly? I can think of three other times we’ve seen his snz. The double in that big sweater on ACS, the one where he has red hair (which was stifled), and that pretty old cough-like one. Just want to make sure I’m not missing anything.😅 sorry for being such a fiend lol

28 minutes ago, Ti🌸 said:

I KNOOOWW RIGHT?! Omigod I’m still a freaking puddle!!

So bc I’m... uh.. curious, when you reference his unstifled snz... what are you talking about exactly? I can think of three other times we’ve seen his snz. The double in that big sweater on ACS, the one where he has red hair (which was stifled), and that pretty old cough-like one. Just want to make sure I’m not missing anything.😅 sorry for being such a fiend lol

Same!!! I still can’t get over the sigh, seriously. My brain is no longer functioning between this and that episode of the drama I was watching earlier where the male lead — whom I absolutely love — was sick. It’s too much at once!

Actually, there were two sets of ASC doubles. One set was before the show I think and it was way more audible. If you look up a GOT7 sneezing compilation in YouTube it’s there. I guess it could be partially stifled but I usually consider it unstifled lol. And I know exactly what you mean by those descriptions lol. Also, if you look up the cough-like one (I assume you mean the one where he was sick and his sneeze sounded really congested and deep?) in the episode of Real Got7 (I can find it again if you want) it was actually a triple. Don’t worry lol it’s pretty clear I’m complete trash for Mark.

Actually, there were two sets of ASC doubles. One set was before the show I think and it was way more audible. If you look up a GOT7 sneezing compilation in YouTube it’s there.

I think I know what you’re talking about here, and if I’m right the person who edited that video showed the same double from two different angles. But if there actually was another double I’d be super happy😄

Also, if you look up the cough-like one (I assume you mean the one where he was sick and his sneeze sounded really congested and deep?) in the episode of Real Got7 (I can find it again if you want) it was actually a triple.

I actually had no idea about this. If you could link this one, that’d be wonderful!

1 hour ago, Ti🌸 said:

I think I know what you’re talking about here, and if I’m right the person who edited that video showed the same double from two different angles. But if there actually was another double I’d be super happy😄

I actually had no idea about this. If you could link this one, that’d be wonderful!

Oh, my god, I’m so unobservant — you’re right!! I think I’ve honestly just been too distracted by Mark to focus on the background noises being exactly the same. Still, more audible the second version.

https://youtu.be/GFtAj-MI0Tw 8:49 for the sneezes (the camera only shows the first sneeze but you can hear the other two)

Idk how much you care about other cold symptoms but there’s a little of that in here too like some coughing at 5:05 for example. Poor baby looked really tired the whole way through though. :( 

I also thought it was really cute that (pretty soon after the sneezes for timestamp reference) Mark tried Jinyoung’s lemon juice drink (punishment for the game) because I feel like it was either for the vitamin C or to try to help his throat etc. Also because he just casually drank out of Jinyoung’s cup right before Jinyoung had to finish it and that totally could’ve caused contagion (I’m pretty sure it didn’t though).

5 hours ago, Ti🌸 said:

the one where he has red hair (which was stifled)

I don't think I've seen this one. If you could link it, that would be awesome! :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, WolfPack said:

I don't think I've seen this one. If you could link it, that would be awesome! :thumbsup:

Seconding this!

Yup! That's the one all right!

ALSO: HOLY CRAP @CeruleanBlue THANK YOU for the Real GOT7 link! I had no idea it was actually a triple since I'd only seen it in that one compilation video. Honestly, I think I love the pre-snz face we got plus the sigh (at least I think that was him) that we got more the actual snzes haha. Tho knowing Mark snzes in triples when he's sick sends me over the moon!! 😍

2 hours ago, Ti🌸 said:

ALSO: HOLY CRAP @CeruleanBlue THANK YOU for the Real GOT7 link! I had no idea it was actually a triple since I'd only seen it in that one compilation video. Honestly, I think I love the pre-snz face we got plus the sigh (at least I think that was him) that we got more the actual snzes haha. Tho knowing Mark snzes in triples when he's sick sends me over the moon!! 😍

No problem!! 😃 I agree lol I’m not a big fan of those types of sneezes but the fact that he sneezed more than usual and so much more congestedly than usual because he’s so sick kills me. :blush: And that he usually seems to stifle but didn’t at all in this case? Which just sends the fetishy part of my brain running wild because maybe he just couldn’t stifle or maybe he had been sneezing so much that he didn’t even bother? I’m sorry, I think I’ve read too many fics. :lol: