Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Self-Care Mental Health Butt-Kick Thread

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

That's some wonderful personal growth. Good job! It can be rlly hard to realize when you're behaving in a way or having an outlook that is no longer healthy or serving you, or maybe never was. you have rlly done well in getting to this point! i wish you the best as u continue to grow toward your goals.

I wanted to make another mean complaint about myself in the snake pit but I came here instead

That’s wonderful, @DeadPulse! It’s so important to be good to yourself, to value yourself, and to love yourself. I’m really proud of you because you’ve explained to me before how your mind works and to be able to stop yourself from that is great self-care and definite progress.

If the mean thoughts are something that wouldn’t be acceptable for someone else to say to you or a friend of yours, make it your resolution this year to not allow those thoughts to have an even bigger voice, a platform, and more power. It’s impossible to control those thoughts, especially when you feel helpless, unloved, frustrated, panicked, etc so take it slow, counter those thoughts if you can, wait for your emotions to settle, and then if you need to write...always try to add something positive and of equal weight to what you are thinking. Hugs!

Ok let me think of something. After some writer’s block for my book, I thought of an idea yesterday that made my heart feel so light and full at the same time. I love that feeling of excitement when an idea comes to you and I love how happy I am when I write. 

6 hours ago, Reader said:

That’s wonderful, @DeadPulse! It’s so important to be good to yourself, to value yourself, and to love yourself. I’m really proud of you because you’ve explained to me before how your mind works and to be able to stop yourself from that is great self-care and definite progress.

If the mean thoughts are something that wouldn’t be acceptable for someone else to say to you or a friend of yours, make it your resolution this year to not allow those thoughts to have an even bigger voice, a platform, and more power. It’s impossible to control those thoughts, especially when you feel helpless, unloved, frustrated, panicked, etc so take it slow, counter those thoughts if you can, wait for your emotions to settle, and then if you need to write...always try to add something positive and of equal weight to what you are thinking. Hugs!

Ok let me think of something. After some writer’s block for my book, I thought of an idea yesterday that made my heart feel so light and full at the same time. I love that feeling of excitement when an idea comes to you and I love how happy I am when I write. 

EXCUSE ME JBRRQGWF EWE H RE WGF OH MY GAWD YOU ARE AMAZING and I'm so proud to be your friend I'm home now I got to visit family and I got the visit my grandparents it was nice

i got in a fight with my mom last night over something stupid and some assumptions she made abouy me really hurt my feelings. i have already been struggling to keep my head above water from depression and anxiety lately, and that rlly made it harder for me today because i felt bad and also had an actual reason to feel bad this time. 

so i didn't want to get out of bed or leave my room or cook dinner or fold my laundry or put it away or do anything when i woke up today. 

but, with some help and encouragement from a really good friend, i did all of those things today, and now i'm eating homemade baked ziti. 

it's the only thing i've eaten today, but it's so much better than i could have done for myself, so i'm calling it a win!!

take that mental illness (ง'̀-'́)ง

7 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i got in a fight with my mom last night over something stupid and some assumptions she made abouy me really hurt my feelings. i have already been struggling to keep my head above water from depression and anxiety lately, and that rlly made it harder for me today because i felt bad and also had an actual reason to feel bad this time. 

so i didn't want to get out of bed or leave my room or cook dinner or fold my laundry or put it away or do anything when i woke up today. 

but, with some help and encouragement from a really good friend, i did all of those things today, and now i'm eating homemade baked ziti. 

it's the only thing i've eaten today, but it's so much better than i could have done for myself, so i'm calling it a win!!

take that mental illness (ง'̀-'́)ง

GO Q OWO :D

9 minutes ago, DeadPulse said:

GO Q OWO :D

Ty!! I also saved a bunch of the ziti in the freezer for myself for the future, for days when i either can't or don't have enough time to make dinner, so i'm looking out for Future Me too! :D 

10 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

Ty!! I also saved a bunch of the ziti in the freezer for myself for the future, for days when i either can't or don't have enough time to make dinner, so i'm looking out for Future Me too! :D 

YESSS

Archived