Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bored chat?

SneezyKateM

On 5/17/2021 at 7:43 PM, sneezeboy said:

I wish I was validated. Been on this forum for at least eight years and have no clue how or why a member gets validated. 

Wow! That's a long time

I've never been tested, but I don't think so. Why do you ask?

On 5/23/2021 at 5:15 PM, Rather.Doubtful said:

Kate.. Are you an Aspie? 

That's a really weird thing to just ask someone.

On 5/31/2021 at 1:08 PM, webmeistro said:

That's a really weird thing to just ask someone.

Pfffffft 😂 

• 2 weeks later...

hey Kate I don't know if it matters but your facebook friend Y, said she sent ya a message. Y's not holding up well and is concerned that yours are horrific too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I know you aren't. I thought it for a second because of sneezomania comment from a few years ago but after we talked I realized you weren't.

@webmeistro not sure, won't claim authority over a topic I know nothing about.

Eh, (@jejune) after thinking better I should explain, maybe. I found sneezykatem blog don't remember if before or after I found the forum, I read a few posts and there was some info there, I wrote to her and we exchanged a couple messages, then I saw those old comments here about her being fact- driven and I realized she was here as well. Too many profiles/not-matching info, so I figured there was something weird happening, and now with all the fiction, well. I didn't think too much before asking if she was an aspie. @webmeistroYou are right about it being careless.