Sneeze Fetish Forum

My friend at the bar

sneezyboi19

Hello everyone, for this post I have 2 obs! 

First observation: this weekend my friends and I had our get together for thanksgiving! We met up at a local restaurant to mingle and have dinner. At the end of our dinner, my friend (let’s call him D) decided it would be a great idea to hit up the bar across the street. The rest of the group and I agreed and headed straight to the bar. Now, at this local bar, they only serve beer (beer or any kind/type). As we walked in, we found a place to sit and proceeded to order our drinks. After enjoying the first round we went back for the second. During the second round a few friends decided to leave as it was getting a tad late. The rest of us including D decided to stay behind and keep enjoying the drinks we had ordered. To describe D, he is about 5’7 with short dark brown hair (short on the sides and back and longer on top) regular sized nose with round nostrils, medium tan colored skin, beard and is athletic built. Anyway, half way through the 2nd drink as we’re chatting I notice D takes a minor pause. Out of the corner of my eye I notice his nose twitching. I keep looking and right away he proceeds to grab his black shirt and place it over his nose/mouth and let’s out a strong wet like sneeze (hhhttttsssssshhhh) and I completely see the sneeze run down his shirt. He rubs his nose furiously and engages in conversation again like nothing had happened. I blessed D and he smiled back. I was hoping for more but that was pretty much it. I know that if D would have kept drinking beer he would have sneezed a couple more times as he’s sensible to strong beer. I’ve seen him sneeze loads of times before in different occasions involving beer but this was it for now. His sneezes have always been strong and wet like and he tends to cover them up. At times he may not be able to and that’s when I’m able to witness the spray. But that was it for that evening. 

3 minutes ago, sneezyboi19 said:

Hello everyone, for this post I have 2 obs! 

First observation: this weekend my friends and I had our get together for thanksgiving! We met up at a local restaurant to mingle and have dinner. At the end of our dinner, my friend (let’s call him D) decided it would be a great idea to hit up the bar across the street. The rest of the group and I agreed and headed straight to the bar. Now, at this local bar, they only serve beer (beer or any kind/type). As we walked in, we found a place to sit and proceeded to order our drinks. After enjoying the first round we went back for the second. During the second round a few friends decided to leave as it was getting a tad late. The rest of us including D decided to stay behind and keep enjoying the drinks we had ordered. To describe D, he is about 5’7 with short dark brown hair (short on the sides and back and longer on top) regular sized nose with round nostrils, medium tan colored skin, beard and is athletic built. Anyway, half way through the 2nd drink as we’re chatting I notice D takes a minor pause. Out of the corner of my eye I notice his nose twitching. I keep looking and right away he proceeds to grab his black shirt and place it over his nose/mouth and let’s out a strong wet like sneeze (hhhttttsssssshhhh) and I completely see the sneeze run down his shirt. He rubs his nose furiously and engages in conversation again like nothing had happened. I blessed D and he smiled back. I was hoping for more but that was pretty much it. I know that if D would have kept drinking beer he would have sneezed a couple more times as he’s sensible to strong beer. I’ve seen him sneeze loads of times before in different occasions involving beer but this was it for now. His sneezes have always been strong and wet like and he tends to cover them up. At times he may not be able to and that’s when I’m able to witness the spray. But that was it for that evening. 

I was going to post 2 obs but thought first was too long lol I apologize I’ll post the 2nd soon 

Very interesting observation.  It's always rewarding when there is some one with a reliable trigger - of course you never quite know when it's going to go off.  I think it's relatively common for some people to sneeze when they've drunk too much, but there also seems to be a particular beer trigger, that sets off the sneezing after a glass or two.  Nice to have the demonstration though.