Sneeze Fetish Forum

Accepting Requests

peach_princess

So I have some free time, and I decided to give you guys an opportunity to leave your requests, as well as for me to practice my skills :3

I'll draw females only for now (since I'm too lazy to get out of my comfort zone). OCs and fanart ideas are welcome, but I'll choose the most interesting for me personally. 

I'd really love to see a pretty ginger girl with a really messy, wet sneeze-- someone like Amy Pond from Doctor Who :) 

2 hours ago, medstudent said:

I'd really love to see a pretty ginger girl with a really messy, wet sneeze-- someone like Amy Pond from Doctor Who :) 

Seconded! The new Doctor herself would be great too. ;)

I would also love to see some Amy Pond!

Another suggestion for me would be Theo, from the Haunting of Hill House. I'm pretty in love with that woman. 

Brillant idea!  

I'd like some realistic girl (not elf/fairy…) with a mercury thermometer in mouth and a grumpy face (if you want to be nice, a soaking-feet character would be perfect). 

This is cool! I'd like to see Suzy Bannion from the new Suspiria sleeping in a way that shows that she doesn't feel well, like maybe she's sleeping with a frown on her face and there's a cup of steaming tea and medicines nearby. She's all bundled up, but we can see her feet sticking out from the covers. 

This is very nice of you! Be careful not to overwork yourself.

Seeing your username, it may be a fun idea seeing you draw either Princess Peach or Bowsette sneezing. It could be for any reason you want to draw, like pollen or dust or a cape feather item.

On 11/21/2018 at 8:48 PM, Pokesneeze said:

I’d love to see Hermione from Harry Potter if you’re able to 😊 (and it would be awesome if she had a cold)

I second this idea :)

Hello!  I tried to message you but it says your account can't receive messages yet.  Anyway, I saw this post asking for requests and I saw your art sample (the Japanese girl).  I must say, I'm impressed and I like what I see!

If you take a look in the Trading Section, I'm experimenting with a new Patreon to build a library of sneeze fetish content.  Part of the idea is to use the proceeds to commission custom works for the subscribers to enjoy.  We've accumulated a small sum and I think it's time to consider commissioning artists and other collaborators.  How would you like to get paid for a custom piece of art?  What would you charge and do you want to stick with female allergies?  I am veeeeery preferential to that too and I would love to get your interest.  I also have an idea to work with artists to do combo art+fiction works (like I did with Anatoli on "An Appeal to Nature") and I'd be happy to increase the commission amount if we want to investigate that opportunity too.

What do you say?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 9:48 PM, PollenFiend said:

Hello!  I tried to message you but it says your account can't receive messages yet.  Anyway, I saw this post asking for requests and I saw your art sample (the Japanese girl).  I must say, I'm impressed and I like what I see!

If you take a look in the Trading Section, I'm experimenting with a new Patreon to build a library of sneeze fetish content.  Part of the idea is to use the proceeds to commission custom works for the subscribers to enjoy.  We've accumulated a small sum and I think it's time to consider commissioning artists and other collaborators.  How would you like to get paid for a custom piece of art?  What would you charge and do you want to stick with female allergies?  I am veeeeery preferential to that too and I would love to get your interest.  I also have an idea to work with artists to do combo art+fiction works (like I did with Anatoli on "An Appeal to Nature") and I'd be happy to increase the commission amount if we want to investigate that opportunity too.

What do you say?

Wow! I'm impressed with the amount of work you've done, you're really bringing your idea to the reality! As much as I want to contribute to your project, I think I'm not ready for it yet, neither in terms of my free time, nor in terms of my drawing skills (I'm still practising, and, to be honest, I'm not fully satisfied with my art yet). Anyway, thank you very much for your offer, it's very sweet of you. Good luck with your project! 😊

• 3 weeks later...

are requests still open? if so can I request uhhhHHHH Nadine from caramell? i love her to death and i wanna see her snez hfshfdsjd

(she's the girl in my avi if ya wanna know)

I know that I'm pretty late for the party, and I know that what I'm about to ask is a huge blast from the past, but I would like to see Tanya from the game- "Command and Conquer- Red Alert 2" sneezing with a cold. All those missions in the snow...... a man has to wonder............

On 1/5/2019 at 3:22 AM, Likesn said:

I know that I'm pretty late for the party, and I know that what I'm about to ask is a huge blast from the past, but I would like to see Tanya from the game- "Command and Conquer- Red Alert 2" sneezing with a cold. All those missions in the snow...... a man has to wonder............

Ooooh I second this!!!

• 1 month later...

@medstudent @Pseudosneeze @MzMental yes I'm three months late, but I finally got some free time (omg can't believe it), so I could have some fun with Amy Pond :) I don't know how it happened that my hands grabbed watercolor... and then drew some more sketches over the background... I guess I just got carried away experimenting with Amy! Anyways, here you go 😘

https://www.deviantart.com/peachprincessff/art/Amy-Pond-786861386 

@Lumeme I had much fun drawing Nadine :) she's a very pretty character. Here you go: https://www.deviantart.com/peachprincessff/art/Nadine-from-Caramella-Girls-786876907