Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shopping obs (F)

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

I was in a mall earlier today and saw a middle aged woman (around 40) who was Xmas shopping with her daughter, raise one open palm to her mouth and sneeze "HihtCHIEW!" into the part where the index finger meets the thumb.

A moment later she was entering the shop I was in and sneezed again. Afterwards she wiped her nose on her thumb and forefinger. I walked past her a little later in the store and she was sniffling mildly.

In another store I heard a wet cold/allergy type sneeze from a girl across the shelf from me. There were three girls hanging out together (about 19 or 20 y/o) but I didn't see so I'm not sure whose sneeze it was.

In this same store I heard the cashier cough, and as I walked past could hear her sniffling as she applied hand sanitizer.

I haven't had a cold this year so I'm trying to catch one and therefore I think I'm a little more susceptible to hearing/noticing sneezing/coughs/sniffling/nose blows

sexyhankysneeze

Almost forgot, while I was at a cafe waiting for my coffee, the barista turned away from the coffee machine (average height white girl, shortish dark hair, about 18/19) and pulled up the front collar of her work shirt and sneezed into it, before turning around and getting back to work

Good luck in your attempts this season! It sounds like there is definitely some potential to catch something with all the sneezing going on around you. Thank you for the observation! 

sexyhankysneeze

The barista I saw sneeze now seems to be still getting over a cold, 1 week later. Stuffy voice, sniffling, red nostrils and mild coughing.