Sneeze Fetish Forum

Name something you’re grateful for!

Reader

Happy Turkey Day! I'm thankful for my family, friends, and my darling pets! 😄 🍗🐶💕👍👌🐦👪

HAPPY THANKSGIVING I am grateful for this forum no matter how anxiety induced me can be sometimes

Happy Thanksgiving! Lately I’ve been feeling a lot of love. Not even romantic love, just a lot of warmth and appreciation from others. 😊 So today I would say I’m thankful to feel loved, and to be surrounded by loving people, both new and old!❤️

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it!  I'm thankful for all kinds of things:  the people in my life, being happy and healthy, my crazy cats and dog, living in a world full of wonders both of the natural and technological variety, and just everything about existing, man.  Sometimes I get so caught up in problems and struggles and annoyances and things that haven't gone right that I forget that existing is pretty darn incredible.

I am so thankful for all of my lovely friends!!!! They constantly enrich my life with love and support and humor and I'd be lost without them. I'm grateful for my mom and dad and the close relationship we now have, and how much they love and accept and care for me, and how wonderful they are in general. I'm thankful for my home, and my wifi, and my pets, and my nice clothes, and my small hoard of bath bombs, and my nice nice warm bed, and my health, and my all of the good things. This year i'm also rlly thankful that i had my Grams in my life for my first 24 extraordinary years & for the lessons & love & special connection she taught me, gave me, and that we had together. 

I’m incredibly grateful for our nation’s firefighters, policemen, and military. There’s so much bad in the word, and we have all these wonderful people working around the clock, every single day of the year to keep us united as one.

And chocolate, that too.

I'm grateful for my pet, having a roof over my head, food to eat, books to read, and the internet which allows me to access this forum and other favorite websites.

I'm grateful for my beautiful pets, my friends, and my family (much as I complain about them from time to time. :lol: ). I'm grateful for this forum and all the wonderful people I've met here, I'm grateful to live in a largely accepting, free country and in a time where I can be myself. I'm grateful to have access to food, shelter and clean water. I'm grateful for my bathtub. I'm grateful to have Internet access (!). I'm grateful to have the ability to write fiction (believe me, after my writer's block last year/early this year, I thought that was it and that I'd never be able to write again. So I'm WAY grateful to have been wrong about that). 

All in all, I'm grateful to be alive. Which is something I did not expect to hear myself to say only a few years back. 

I guess that means I'm also grateful to be wrong about things once in a while. :rolleyes::laugh: 

I’m grateful for growth and vindication. That might seem like an odd pairing, but it boils down to me being my own advocate and standing up for myself when that’s usually not my story, and then finding out that I made the correct decision despite the pressure of family around me, dodged a bullet, and learned that no one will care about me like I care about me. And that no one will watch out for me better than I will which is where the whole “be your own advocate” comes in. I’m also grateful for supporting, encouraging, and understanding people. That’s sooooooo important. 

I’m soooooo grateful for food. That’s life and happiness right there. Thankful for the forum and people on it. This is a really nice community to be a part of. The list goes on, and I’ll definitely be back. 

• 4 months later...

I am grateful for kind, generous people who remind me that there is actually still a lot of good in this world  :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

I am grateful for my small group of friends who (even though I’m shy and awkward) accept me, be there for me, encourage me, and help me when I am upset. I am especially thankful for my cello teacher/role model/friend who is the nicest person ever and has helped me grow so much as not only a musician, but also a person. I literally wouldn’t even be playing this beautiful instrument or (have met the great people I’ve met through it) if I didn’t meet her. That’s because she was (and still is) my biggest inspiration for the cello!

Archived