Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seriously world/universe/any deity. Felicia Day please

Jasper Jay

Ok, having watched everything she has done, met and been hugged by her at Boston Comic Con, and currently watching the new season of MST3K; can the universe please throw me a bone and have her sneeze, real or acted, at least once? I've been a good human, loving to my family and kind to my fellow man. I feel I, and the rest of us, deserve this. Thank you for giving me a forum for my plea/rant.

Edited by Jasper Jay
Miss
3 hours ago, Sen Beret said:

Real talk. I loved your post and I loved the way you said it.

Ditto, couldn't have said it better. If you find anything, keep us posted. Would love to see this. 

• 2 years later...

For some reason this topic has stuck with me; possibly because of how excellently the post was written, and so I am proud to finally present, after two years, this:

https://youtu.be/KiQ5gvpoHa8

You are a true hero. I cannot thank you enough. No one can say 2020 didn't have it high points. Thank you!

Wouaw, this is a very nice find !! :D
Is she really Felicia Day or just a Tweeter who looks like her ? Frankly, I think I am dreaming. When I was a teenager, she was one of my favorite actresses and I was head over heels in love with her. I didn't know she was doing Let's Play, where did you find these clips ?

Anyway, a big thank you to you KSC, you just made one of my teenage dreams come true. :razz:
A masterful sneeze. If the angels sneeze, it should be like this. :wub:

• 9 months later...