Sneeze Fetish Forum

A comical ob (f)

YoriYori

Just some funny stuff I observed today... (I'll give these people fake names as I do not know all their names)

I usually spend the lunch hour alone reading infront of my locker, but today an aquaintance of mine named Zephyr grabbed me and made me follow her to the art room where she and several of her friends were working on some assignments. They were all chatting when Susan handed her typed english essay to a girl named Lorraine to critique. The other girls kept chatting when suddenly Lorraine's body curled slightly and she let out a really cute feminen sneeze... all over Susan's paper. Susan, Lorriane, and the other girl Jackie started cracking up while Susan joked

Susan: "Oh, gee THANKS! I *WAS* going to turn that in! But now that you sneezed all over it..."

Lorriane: "Hahaha, omg I'm sooo sorry!!!"

Jackie: "Wait no! Sneeze on it again! Get Mr. U. sick so he can't grade our papers!"

Susan: "Right, next thing you know he'll be in the hospital with pnemonia thanks to Lorraine!"

Jacke: "You know what's funny? If you tickle her in certain spots she'll sneeze! Really. If you tickle her back, or below the back of her knee she'll sneeze!"

Lorraine was kind of embarrassed I think. She was cracking up the whole time and her face turned beet red; she almost smeared her mascara with the tears forming in her eyes. I was laughing too of course... the whole thing so funny... especially because I was thinking about the whole SF thing just a few minutes before. Makes me kind of wish I had that kind of ticklish spot too though *sigh*.

Archived