Sneeze Fetish Forum

Resurfaced Sneezing Games

fitster

I don't remember how long ago I did it, but I lost my old account to an anxiety attack and just stopped caring about sneeze art.

I've recently decided to bring it back, I'm also currently got a new game I'm working on, well old game but a better version, anyway the new deviantart's in the link. 

https://www.deviantart.com/hayfeverheaven

Loving the game! Quick question, is there a trick to being able to use the candles? I picked them up but I can't seem to be able to use them. 

• 1 month later...

This is amazingly fun, but I seem to be missing something. Can you make the characters who talk to you sneeze? How do you do it? Seriously scratching my head over this, and wondering if I have a technical problem. 

Every special character has one particular thing or combo of things that will make them sneeze. You also collect more items as you progress through the game; if you have tried everything in your arsenal and nothing works on a particular character, try exploring somewhere else and see who you can find.

Can someone please help me I'm stuck on the very beginning part where you have to make the girlfriend sneeze, the rival in the locker room, the teacher, the other student, the person in the forest, and the flower girl by the beach. I feel like I've literally tried everything and been/searched everywhere but nothing is working lol.

Ok nevermind I just finished the game and it was AMAZING. I'm still searching the ground for my jaw! Do you plan on making another?