Sneeze Fetish Forum

male obs

Guest ashley

that makes it so hard for me to be mad at him lol... (kinda a long story... we were gonna go out but he goes behind my back and asks out another girl thinking I still dont know) whatever...

anyways, we were kickin it in 1st period and he was really sniffley and his nose was suer pink ;) aww. and he kept blowning his nose into a tissue. I knew he had a cold so I was all ehy you ok and he was all yeah but Im sick. and I was like aww I hope you feel better... I tried to focus on my project but yeah right. then it got good.

I was right next to him and we were just talking and here comes a false start. "aah...huh...yeah, Ill call you tonight *covers his nose and mouth* eehh.. ugh. *lays his hea down*" aww... :drool: so cute... what I wouldnt give to have him back...

finally he sneezes. he has soft sneezes. "uh,shoo" softly onto his paper, then he turns his head toward me and sneezes twice onto his shoulder. "kishoo, choo" then he gives me that really adorible, somewhat despirate look and I hug him really tightly. I was like aww bless you. I hope you feel better.

then I didnt see him... thats prolly a good thing... I cant beleive he asked someone else out... what with the way hes all over me and elling me he loves me so much and stuff... *ouch*

Archived