Sneeze Fetish Forum

NCT 127 Lyrics

Dylan

Im kinda surprised no one mentioned this yet so I will !! The lyrics before the chorus go "bless me achoo" and it got me feeling all kinda ways lmao :blushing:

Jungwoo says it the first time (0:47) and then Haechan the second time (1:51)

Yep there it is lol.  Also in Regular Eng. ver they say "stand too close might catch a cold" lol NCT is wild

I was tempted to mention both those things lol. For some reason, I kind of dislike the “bless me achoo?” Partially because it’s “achoo” and partially because it’s not really sung in an attractive way but it could’ve been? Idk. Yet I blush at the “stand too close might catch a cold” lol. 

On 12/6/2018 at 5:13 AM, Akahana said:

Yep there it is lol.  Also in Regular Eng. ver they say "stand too close might catch a cold" lol NCT is wild

i completely forgot about that omg nct really wildin out here

On 12/6/2018 at 9:21 AM, CeruleanBlue said:

I was tempted to mention both those things lol. For some reason, I kind of dislike the “bless me achoo?” Partially because it’s “achoo” and partially because it’s not really sung in an attractive way but it could’ve been? Idk. Yet I blush at the “stand too close might catch a cold” lol. 

yeaaah i feel that especially since jungwoo sung it imagine his sneeze instead :') maybe i should edit that for YouTube lmao :yeaahh: