Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cancelled

wannablessedbe

Hey all. I wanted to delete this story but I couldn't find any way to do it other than this. If anyone knows how to actually delete or un-publish a thread you started, plz tell me! Thanks. 

Edited by wannablessedbe
Only way to delete
11 minutes ago, 20andsickfic said:

I’ve missed your writing! This is so good (as per usual with your work) please please continue!!!! 😍😍🤧🤧🤧

Thanks dear, I have missed DOING the writing! It was soooooo depressing having no inspiration for so long. I will obvs continue this 😋

See above. Sorry for confusing anyone!

Edited by wannablessedbe
Only way to delete
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 3:38 PM, Yuuki said:

I love this.

And i just watched the new she-ra because of this

AHHHHH no way! I'm so glad I helped you stumble onto this gem. Did you watch the whole thing? Is it not the gayest thing evarrrr??? (And also thx, glad u liked my story too lol). Noelle Stevenson's graphic novel, Nimona, also featured a hero and villain with a deep shared past "friendship," who ended up together in the end, in a clearly more-than-friends way. I can't even. 🤩🤩🤩

• 3 weeks later...

This is, as always, incredible! I’m so glad to see something new from you! I’ll have to look further into this paring, but even without knowing the show this was awesome!

On 1/8/2019 at 4:25 AM, Germophobe said:

This is, as always, incredible! I’m so glad to see something new from you! I’ll have to look further into this paring, but even without knowing the show this was awesome!

Hey thx! I've had so little response lately, I know it's partly on me bc I haven't posted anything in so long. But it's so great to hear such enthusiasm! Cheers 😊