Sneeze Fetish Forum

Newfound allergy to my Christmas tree?

Zwee

think I might be allergic to my christmas tree!

To preface this, it's been a while since I've been living in close proximity to an indoor tree, and I know one can develop an allergy at any time of life, but that being said, I've never in my life had an allergy, let alone such a sneezy one!!

My roommate and I decided to go buy a Christmas tree for our apartment Saturday morning, and spent the the morning with a Fir stuffed in the car while we drove around buying cheap decorations to make the apartment look festive. We walked around a few different lots trying to find the best price on a smallish tree, and my roommate and I both noticed how the amazing smell of all the trees was making our noses/eyes itchy. Obviously my brain immediately went to my fetish-y knowledge of Christmas tree allergies, but I don't have a history of allergies, and I never had problems with Christmas trees as a kid, so I ruled it out.

THEN, I got in the car with the thing. Within a few minutes, my nose was sooo tickly, and I kept having these hitchy false-starts, like "hihh... hehhh... hih?" and my roommate was kind of laughing at me and sort of trying to help me sneeze, all the while commenting on how her eyes were really itchy, and eventually the two of us came to the conclusion that we are both allergic to our tree!

I could NOT stop sneezing on the drive home, and ever since we got the tree inside I have not been able to stop having these tickly little sneezing fits with a LOT of buildup, like "Hihh... hihhh... hih-hih-HIH'kshhew!" before repeating the same thing at least twice more. My roommate has not sneezed (which is a blessing tbh, because I think I'd feel awkward if she was having sneezing fits like mine) but says her eyes are SOO itchy.

I am honestly considering posting a .wav for the first time ever because of how sneezy I am!!

Bless you, thanks for the obs! If you feel comfortable with it, it sounds like that is definitely a good setting for a decent wav! Are you guys considering getting a plastic tree instead, or are you going to try and stick out with the real one? 

This is exactly how I found out about my allergy.  Never had an issue before but never had a real tree either.  Since I have no other allergies I stick with the real tree and love the Christmas season even more

Oh... now I'm conflicted. :lol: On one hand, that really sucks, because you want to enjoy the holidays without being an itchy mess. On the other hand, the fetishist in me thinks Christmas tree allergies is such an unexpected treat to observe. :wub: Soooo... I really enjoyed the observation, but I do hope you're not too miserable. 

That's too bad. By the way, with the christmas tree allergies, apparently sometimes it can be allergies to mold on the tree rather than the tree itself. You could try hosing it off outside or spraying it with something to kill mold to see if that helps.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:04 AM, Sinc said:

Since I have no other allergies I stick with the real tree and love the Christmas season even more

This is my plan too! We've decided to keep the real tree and tough it out!

Honestly, my symptoms are limited to mostly sneezing/mild stuffiness, and I'm sort of enjoying the novelty of an allergy! Plus, my roommate hasn't been home much lately, so I might actually make that wav...

Thanks @Shay for the tip about the mold! I'm too lazy to take off all the decorations this year (plus we live in an apartment building so I'm not sure if we even have a hose) but I'll definitely keep that in mind in case my allergies are this bad next year! Today I had a fit with 8 sneezes which is unheard of for me!! 😅

6 minutes ago, Zwee said:

This is my plan too! We've decided to keep the real tree and tough it out!

Honestly, my symptoms are limited to mostly sneezing/mild stuffiness, and I'm sort of enjoying the novelty of an allergy! Plus, my roommate hasn't been home much lately, so I might actually make that wav...

Thanks @Shay for the tip about the mold! I'm too lazy to take off all the decorations this year (plus we live in an apartment building so I'm not sure if we even have a hose) but I'll definitely keep that in mind in case my allergies are this bad next year! Today I had a fit with 8 sneezes which is unheard of for me!! 😅

Wow!  Bless you x 8!

It does sound like the absolutely perfect sort of allergy. Definite fic material. ^_^ Thanks for sharing!

:blessyou:

Really enjoyed reading the obs, thanks for posting. Hope it doesn't become too unpleasant for you, though. :hug:

On 12/10/2018 at 1:25 AM, Zwee said:

think I might be allergic to my christmas tree!

To preface this, it's been a while since I've been living in close proximity to an indoor tree, and I know one can develop an allergy at any time of life, but that being said, I've never in my life had an allergy, let alone such a sneezy one!!

My roommate and I decided to go buy a Christmas tree for our apartment Saturday morning, and spent the the morning with a Fir stuffed in the car while we drove around buying cheap decorations to make the apartment look festive. We walked around a few different lots trying to find the best price on a smallish tree, and my roommate and I both noticed how the amazing smell of all the trees was making our noses/eyes itchy. Obviously my brain immediately went to my fetish-y knowledge of Christmas tree allergies, but I don't have a history of allergies, and I never had problems with Christmas trees as a kid, so I ruled it out.

THEN, I got in the car with the thing. Within a few minutes, my nose was sooo tickly, and I kept having these hitchy false-starts, like "hihh... hehhh... hih?" and my roommate was kind of laughing at me and sort of trying to help me sneeze, all the while commenting on how her eyes were really itchy, and eventually the two of us came to the conclusion that we are both allergic to our tree!

I could NOT stop sneezing on the drive home, and ever since we got the tree inside I have not been able to stop having these tickly little sneezing fits with a LOT of buildup, like "Hihh... hihhh... hih-hih-HIH'kshhew!" before repeating the same thing at least twice more. My roommate has not sneezed (which is a blessing tbh, because I think I'd feel awkward if she was having sneezing fits like mine) but says her eyes are SOO itchy.

I am honestly considering posting a .wav for the first time ever because of how sneezy I am!!

Yeah I think you should post wavs!