Sneeze Fetish Forum

concerned husband

Purplelily

This obs was a dream scenario to me! I was at the neighbor’s house because they had asked me to cat sit for them and I needed to meet the cat and discuss what I would do. This was about a week before they left and both of them were pretty sick. The husband seemed to just have a pretty bad cough. It was dry, not the kind where you can hear the mucus moving around. It wasn’t a barking cough either. He would have a small coughing fit every five minutes or so. I guess he took a sick day today and they were talking about tomorrow. He was saying how he was going to take another day off and how he needed some time to rest. His wife seemed to be a little bit sick, but she was sneezy instead of coughing. She had about five sneezing fits during the 30 minutes I as there. She has a pretty powerful sneeze and if i had to spell it, it would be like “aaaCHEEEW”, but I’m horrible at spelling sneezes. She doesn’t have a delicate or girly sneeze at all. The first fit was pretty small and she was only slightly stuffy afterwards. When the husband started talking about taking another sick day, she had a sneezing fit and he said, “...and [wife] will probably stay home tomorrow, too.” I really love the taking care of someone trope, so that was nice. Then as I was saying my goodbyes, she had another fit, but this time it was a pretty big fit with 5 sneezes. It was also really wet and she covered her nose because she didn’t have time to grab a tissue. I think her nose was dripping snot because her sniffles were so wet. She blew her nose after and it was a really thick blow. There was a lot of mucus in her nose. After the fit, her husband said, “[wife] you are for sure staying home tomorrow.” She protested a bit, but he kept saying how sick she was and kept commenting on her sniffling after that. All in all, it was a really cute observation. 

That is a cute observation! And I guess you were torned between leaving or wanting to stay longer 🙊. I appreciate that you are including the husbands coughing. Was it coughs he couldn't control? Did he or someone else say anything about the coughs? 

That sounds awesome. I would’ve tried to stall and stay longer for more obs 😉 but that can be difficult without seeming intrusive. Lucky you! Thanks for sharing 🙂